Author Topic: ..tar, feather, rail-riding..  (Read 428 times)

Offline Tango

• Military
  • Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
..tar, feather, rail-riding..
« on: August 10, 2019, 07:41:38 AM »
tar and feathering, then riding his sorry butt outta town would be appropriate for this moron :

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49303879
Follow Me - Martin Baker Tie Club member
Si Vis pacem, para Bellum

Offline Axxe55

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Trophy Husband! Just ask my wife!
    • View Profile
Re: ..tar, feather, rail-riding..
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2019, 11:39:10 AM »
His own wife called him immature. Maybe having a felony conviction will keep him from legally possessing a firearm from here onwards.
Misguided Miscreant!
North of Hell, and South of Heaven. Texas, by God!
"It is far better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees."
Remember the Alamo.
NRA Member. TSRA Member.
"I have one nerve left, and it seems there is that one idiot that feels the need to get on it."
"Go ahead, make my day." Dirty Harry. (Carries a 44 Magnum. Nuf said.)

Offline Alte Schule

• Military
  • Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2019, 12:45:20 PM »
Playing devils advocate here. Like Texas, Missouri is a constitutional carry state. You can openly carry a long gun or handgun in public as long as long as your not menacing anyone with it. Would also bet there is no law against wearing body armor. If he didn't threaten anyone what law did he break?
Being a dumbass in public isn't a law but it should be for this idiot. My bet is once the political climate cools off, like it always does, his lawyer gets him off or he pleads to some low grade misdemeanor gets a fine and picks up trash along the side of the road for a few weekends never to be heard from again. The Missouri legislator try's to pass or does pass some meaningless firearm law then pats each other on the back with shouts of a job well done.
Due to the world wide press coverage this guy received he just put another nail in the coffin, albeit a small one, for the anti 2A's to use. What he really needs is to be taken behind the courthouse and given a stern lecture about rights. Not the firearm kind of rights but the arm/fist kind.
This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.
Toussaint Louverture

Offline Ranger99

• Owns a Gunbelt
  • God bless Texas
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2019, 01:37:27 PM »
. . . What he really needs is to be taken behind the courthouse and given a stern lecture about rights. Not the firearm kind of rights but the arm/fist kind.

^ ^ ^ pretty much ^ ^ ^ ^

we just had some of this on the other side of the metromess, but
i can't find a story about it to post. some people were making a
"rap" video with airsoft guns and "vests" and the police were called
out. they'd also wrapped up bags of sugar to look like parcels of dope
as props

Honor the Texas flag; I pledge allegiance to thee,
Texas, one state under God, one and indivisible

Offline Axxe55

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Trophy Husband! Just ask my wife!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2019, 02:36:47 PM »
Playing devils advocate here. Like Texas, Missouri is a constitutional carry state. You can openly carry a long gun or handgun in public as long as long as your not menacing anyone with it. Would also bet there is no law against wearing body armor. If he didn't threaten anyone what law did he break?
Being a dumbass in public isn't a law but it should be for this idiot. My bet is once the political climate cools off, like it always does, his lawyer gets him off or he pleads to some low grade misdemeanor gets a fine and picks up trash along the side of the road for a few weekends never to be heard from again. The Missouri legislator try's to pass or does pass some meaningless firearm law then pats each other on the back with shouts of a job well done.
Due to the world wide press coverage this guy received he just put another nail in the coffin, albeit a small one, for the anti 2A's to use. What he really needs is to be taken behind the courthouse and given a stern lecture about rights. Not the firearm kind of rights but the arm/fist kind.

I understand and agree with you Alte.

Doing what he did, in light of the just recent mass shootings and killings, was very poor timing, in poor taste and didn't prove a danged thing about gun rights, or the 2nd Amendment. He simply made a fool of himself and just possibly, and I hope his gun rights taken away. Stupid should have legal consequences IMO.

Yes, it may be legal, but at some point a person must also use some common sense. Another thing many people tend to overlook in regards to our rights, is that they are not only a right, but also a responsibility that goes along with our rights. A person IMO needs to exercise their brain as well as when they exercise their rights.

I would even support sterilization of this moron so he couldn't breed!
Misguided Miscreant!
North of Hell, and South of Heaven. Texas, by God!
"It is far better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees."
Remember the Alamo.
NRA Member. TSRA Member.
"I have one nerve left, and it seems there is that one idiot that feels the need to get on it."
"Go ahead, make my day." Dirty Harry. (Carries a 44 Magnum. Nuf said.)