Tactics > Tactical Shooting

Axxe's Rules For A Gunfight!

<< < (2/3) > >>

Lone Rider Leather:
THERE'S NO RULES FOR A GUNFIGHT

Axxe55:

--- Quote from: Lone Rider Leather on August 10, 2019, 10:24:41 AM ---THERE'S NO RULES FOR A GUNFIGHT

--- End quote ---

I have to respectfully disagree. Primary and most important rule, survive and live to tell about it.

Lone Rider Leather:

--- Quote from: Axxe55 on August 10, 2019, 11:28:11 AM ---
--- Quote from: Lone Rider Leather on August 10, 2019, 10:24:41 AM ---THERE'S NO RULES FOR A GUNFIGHT

--- End quote ---

I have to respectfully disagree. Primary and most important rule, survive and live to tell about it.

--- End quote ---
not a rule...a given

Axxe55:

--- Quote from: Lone Rider Leather on August 10, 2019, 11:52:38 AM ---
--- Quote from: Axxe55 on August 10, 2019, 11:28:11 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
not a rule...a given

--- End quote ---

I have to disagree. Many tend to think that carrying a gun is some sort of magical shield that they assume will make them the victor in a gun battle. That assumption could possibly be fatal. Having, or carrying a gun only increases your odds of surviving over not having a gun.

DCD327:

[/quote]

Having, or carrying a gun only increases your odds of surviving over not having a gun.
[/quote]

Provided,,

1.you KNOW how to use it,

2.are WILLING,

3.and GOOD at it.  :th_thicon_idea:

If you don't posses all three,,, probably better you dont carry.  :P

Like txaz,, I'd prefer to engage at +600 yards too.
Problem is,, most LE associate sniping with murder.

So with the distance advantage thing in mind. I drill on maximum range accuarcy shooting with my EDC. 25 and 50 yards is what my range is built at. And if I do my part,  my edc's will hold the 8 inch bull at 50 yards. Lotsa practice is required.

(I also practice point shooting at short range.)

Look at what that retired cop did at the allah art festival.
He engaged and shot those terrorist, with a pistol, at close to 50 yards..  HEAD SHOTS.

A FINE JOB.   :th_thicon_idea:
That's how to do a gun fight,,,,,IF possible.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version