Author Topic: Another truck  (Read 1773 times)

Offline TXAZ

• Gun Guru
  • أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
Re: Another truck
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2019, 06:59:49 AM »
Plus 1 on the Tacoma. Great truck, after 10 years, mine had 160k with no problems. ( Just bought a new one). Just change the oil regularly and put gas in it. It will run forever.
the  Downside is that used ones often cost more than the competition :icon_wink:
Randy
But he bought a Nissan Frontier.
Hope its a good one.

My son had a Frontier, GREAT truck.

Offline 308nato

• Military
  • Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2019, 07:59:01 PM »
Plus 1 on the Tacoma. Great truck, after 10 years, mine had 160k with no problems. ( Just bought a new one). Just change the oil regularly and put gas in it. It will run forever.
the  Downside is that used ones often cost more than the competition :icon_wink:
Randy
Hope its a good one.

So far I have no problems with this truck as I have already put 150 miles on it since Saturday .
Still learning how to operate all the stuff this thing has.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty.
Thomas Jefferson.

Caedite eos.Novitenim Donimus Qui Sunteius.

The new ballet of good over evil is called
The Double Tap Center Mass Boogie.

Online Alte Schule

• Military
  • Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2019, 09:11:13 PM »
The little knobs on the info center is for what is called a radio. The wide slot below it is for your Johnny Cash
CeeDee. :th_thicon_lol:

Seriously I haven't used half the gizmo tech stuff in my Genesis and I'll have it four years this February. The owners manual for the info/entertainment system is 500 pages. 500 freaking pages. When I figured out how to set the radio to my favorite AM station, set the cruise control, clock, seats and mirrors I was good to go. Son and grandson get on me for not using the voice activation controls.
A few months after I bought it I was on the highway driving to Austin, in the rain, when a warning light came on and my speed dropped from 70 to 50. Pulled off in a store parking lot and opened the owners manual to find out what the warning light was. Freaking safety feature telling me I was driving to fast for conditions and automatically reduced my speed. WTF! Took me ten minutes to figure out how to turn that off.
This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.
Toussaint Louverture

Offline Shield45

• Single Stage Reloader
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2019, 05:58:02 AM »
Randy
Hope its a good one.

So far I have no problems with this truck as I have already put 150 miles on it since Saturday .
Still learning how to operate all the stuff this thing has.

Should be a good truck most of them these days are reliable.
Just not a fan of small trucks and especially 4cyl auto small trucks. But I didn’t buy it.
Way to many gadets and gizzmos in new vehicles. They no longer just get you from A to B they take the house and its comforts with you.   

Offline 308nato

• Military
  • Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2019, 05:27:55 PM »
Took a couple of pics of the truck today and as soon as the wife feels better will try to post them.
Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty.
Thomas Jefferson.

Caedite eos.Novitenim Donimus Qui Sunteius.

The new ballet of good over evil is called
The Double Tap Center Mass Boogie.

Offline Longhorn1986

• Rimfire Rabbit
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2019, 06:08:24 PM »
Just get an F350 4x4 long bed crew cab and get a new house! Heck, it worked for me!!  :thumbsup1:
9MM may expand, but .45 ACP never contracts!