Author Topic: Heat Advisory!  (Read 3467 times)

Offline Axxe55

• Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
Re: Heat Advisory!
« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2020, 07:39:05 PM »
Looking forward to some nice hot humid south central Texas weather for oh lets say next 7-8 months.

BRING IT ON.

LOVE IT.

In the words of Vin Diesel:

I live for this.!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well you're just a glutton for punishment!  :th_thicon_lol:
No Not really
I hate cold grew in new england (VT)til 76 adjusted to the TX heat now and well I can always cool off in the pool river lake or even AC.

I CAN NOT put enough shit on to be warm when its 18deg out and still function.

I hear ya Shield! Just razzing ya!  :th_thicon_idea:

Hot and humid weather, I just move much slower and it takes me longer to get things done. I have had heat exhaustion a couple of times and it ain't fun. But cold weather in East Texas is miserable cold to me.
Same here Axxe.
Cold (below like 50) to me is miserable. Heat is well miserable to however pace ones self fluids etc.
I have also had the HS aint no fun fo sho.

Even staying hydrated, or so I thought, it still happened to me, twice.

But, I'd rather suffer the heat than the cold though, like yourself.

Offline Axxe55

• Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2020, 03:02:10 PM »
With all the rain we have had, the humidity is horrible here!  :thumbsdown:

Offline Axxe55

• Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2020, 01:02:09 PM »
Last week, trying to take it easy with the higher temps, I mowed some earlier in the day, planning on mowing some more that evening. So about 6:30 I got out to do some more mowing and noticed a large wet spot around the water line along the front fence. Yep, another water line leak.

So went and got the tools and started digging. Got the line located as well as the leak. But, had to cut through lots of roots to be able to get the pipe to where I could repair it. Was drinking lots of water, but not near enough! Did get it finally repaired with help from my wife. But I ended up getting mild heat exhaustion. Felt really crappy for about three days. Took that long to get back up to speed again.

Just a warning, please be careful out there if you happen to be outside working. It will sneak up on you quickly.