Author Topic: Welfare, Social Programs, And It's Recipients.  (Read 374 times)

Offline Axxe55

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Trophy Husband! Just ask my wife!
    • View Profile
Welfare, Social Programs, And It's Recipients.
« on: June 16, 2019, 03:31:48 PM »
Welfare and other social programs of the same sort, are nothing more than a form of slavery. They are also mismanaged, corrupt and benefiting those who have no legitimate need of those services.

Those programs need to be either eliminated, or overhauled and ran efficiently, and in a responsible manner that only those truly needing assistance are the one receiving it. Too many lazy deadbeats are sucking off the government, who could be working to support themselves instead of the taxpayers.

I can remember a time many years ago, that a person or family on welfare was mark of shame, and embarrassment. That isn't the case anymore. There are too many that avail themselves of the free services, and are proud of it, and many are showing their children and grandchildren the ways to avail themselves of those free services, rather than getting a job and supporting themselves. This is travesty, and what many don't, or are too ignorant to realize, is that it's nothing more than a form of slavery sponsored and advocated by our own government. The liberal politicians that support these programs do so with the high hopes of gaining more voters, who want their free cheese, and Obama phone!

This is blight and curse upon our country and needs to be repaired, or abolished. Like the Bible proverb, "feed a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he will eat for his lifetime." Personally, I think all the money spent on welfare and other means of social programs that hand out assistance, could be better spent on our military veterans, and programs that would teach people job skills, that they could use to support themselves. Programs that taught self-reliance and self-esteem, and responsibility and accountability for one's actions and behaviors in life. And IMO, way too much money is spent on lazy shiftless deadbeats that have contributed nothing of any importance or benefit to this country, while our military veterans are not supported for their sacrifice and service for our country. That is shameful, embarrassing, and a travesty that should never be happening.

Rant off for the day!  :wave1:
Misguided Miscreant!
North of Hell, and South of Heaven. Texas, by God!
"It is far better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees."
Remember the Alamo.
NRA Member. TSRA Member.
"I have one nerve left, and it seems there is that one idiot that feels the need to get on it."
"Go ahead, make my day." Dirty Harry. (Carries a 44 Magnum. Nuf said.)

Offline 308nato

• Military
  • Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
Re: Welfare, Social Programs, And It's Recipients.
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2019, 05:31:46 PM »
Yeah I keep hearing that Social Security will run out of money soon but I never here that Welfare is running out ever.
Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty.
Thomas Jefferson.

Caedite eos.Novitenim Donimus Qui Sunteius.

The new ballet of good over evil is called
The Double Tap Center Mass Boogie.

Offline DCD327

• 15 Yard Shooter
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2019, 11:11:52 PM »
Yeah I keep hearing that Social Security will run out of money soon but I never here that Welfare is running out ever.

Yeah. And they borrowed/robbed SS how  many times ?  And NEVER PAID IT BACK.

Then when welfare was broke, the bastards started shoving all their deadbeats on SSID  for adhd just to steal some more.

If you didnt pay in, you shouldnt draw out Imo.
Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".

Offline Axxe55

• Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2019, 01:05:50 AM »
Welfare and food stamps, were originally intended to be a short term helping hand out of a rough spot, not a way of life and long term, as many are doing with it now. They have made it too easy for those who have no legitimate need of this assistance to be able to "work the system" and too many employees of these agencies are allowing it to happen.

It may sound harsh, but if they would either eliminate or overhaul; the welfare social assistance programs, it would put the burden of survival to live on the shoulders of those strong enough to figure out that they need to work in order to live and survive. Put charity back where it belongs, in the communities and the churches. Not pulling out of the coffers of the taxpaying citizens. My taxes should be paying for roads, bridges, the military, and other needed infrastructure items, and not lazy deadbeats that could be working, but refuse to, and would rather suck up our tax dollars. I would rather see that money going to the VA hospitals, helping our veterans. Men and women who have served, and sacrificed for our country. They IMO have earned the right to assistance, and gave a huge contribution to our country. Those on welfare have contributed nothing, but sure feed freely at the trough!
Misguided Miscreant!
Remember the Alamo.
NRA Member. TSRA Member.
"I have one nerve left, and it seems there is that one idiot that feels the need to get on it."

Offline Ranger99

• Owns a Gunbelt
  • God bless Texas
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2019, 02:01:43 PM »
mandatory random drug testing would eliminate huge
numbers of "career" hangers-on that get a gubmint check
every month

fail your drug screen, and you get permanently checked off the
list to receive anything from the taxpayers
Honor the Texas flag; I pledge allegiance to thee,
Texas, one state under God, one and indivisible

Offline TXAZ

• Gun Guru
  • أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2019, 07:20:02 PM »
Considering the benefits are much better in California and New York, why not give them a bus or air ticket?

Offline Axxe55

• Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2019, 07:32:49 PM »
mandatory random drug testing would eliminate huge
numbers of "career" hangers-on that get a gubmint check
every month

fail your drug screen, and you get permanently checked off the
list to receive anything from the taxpayers

Several states have already done that, and I agree with it 110%. But it should be done in every state, and at the federal level as well.

If a person can afford to do drugs, then they obviously have enough money to support themselves. I sure as hell ain't going to shed a lot tears over some crack-head going hungry because his food stamps got cut off!

I also think that anyone getting welfare or any state or federal assistance, should be working, or going to some sort of classes for training to get a job. Sitting on your lazy butt at home, watching TV and eating cookies and chips all day just ain't gonna cut it!
Misguided Miscreant!
Remember the Alamo.
NRA Member. TSRA Member.

Offline Ranger99

• Owns a Gunbelt
  • God bless Texas
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2019, 01:33:41 PM »
a lot of the people those programs were intended for can't
work a "normal" job for various reasons.
if we could cull out those who are riding the train for free
for whatever reason, IMO there wouldn't be a deficit like
we have now.
i see lots and lots of food stamp users at the store with really
nice expensive cell phones, and top-of-the-line clothing and
expensive shoes and hauling away their "free" food in new or
newer expensive vehicles, stuff that i can't afford, and i've paid in
all my life and drive a 20 year old truck i bought used.
i also see how those folks live with 4 section eights in a row to
the east of me. it's be nice to have expensive cuts of meat
to cook outside on a quality grill every other day. i sure
can't afford to.
Honor the Texas flag; I pledge allegiance to thee,
Texas, one state under God, one and indivisible