Author Topic: New Dem Ad?  (Read 247 times)

Offline randyjaco

• Professional Target Hanger
    • View Profile
Do yourself a favor, find America One News Network (OANN) on your cable carrier. 208 on Uverse. News without the Network BS or bias

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again." (Unknown)

"There are three and only three ways to reform our Congressional legislation, familiarly called, the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box" (Frederick Douglass)

Online Shield45

• Can Pass the CHL Test
    • View Profile
Re: New Dem Ad?
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2019, 08:19:13 PM »
So much truth provided through sarcasm it almost brings a tear to your eye.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online Axxe55

• Single Stage Reloader
  • Trophy Husband! Just ask my wife!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2019, 08:55:18 PM »
You know the funny thing about liberal Democrats? You don't have to make fun of them, since anything they say is huge joke that everyone with any intelligence and common sense thinks is hilarious!  :P
Misguided Miscreant!
North of Hell, and South of Heaven. Texas, by God!
"It is far better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees."
Remember the Alamo.
NRA Member. TSRA Member.

Offline DCD327

• Progressive Reloader
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2019, 10:06:31 PM »
Says video unavailable. Some pc crybaby turd musta whinned and got it  taken down.
Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".

Online Axxe55

• Single Stage Reloader
  • Trophy Husband! Just ask my wife!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2019, 09:53:08 AM »
Says video unavailable. Some pc crybaby turd musta whinned and got it  taken down.

DCD, liberal Democrats have become the cry-babies of current times. We saw this alive and in action, and still taking place when Trump was elected president! The couldn't believe it, and they thought it would never happen in a million years. And when it did, they have tried so hard in many different ways to change that fact. Hence the Mueller investigation. The still can't even accept that.

Here's my thought. Liberal Democrats, care more about taking Trump down at all costs, than doing their jobs to help the country and to serve their constituents. It's more about their personal egos, even as fragile as they are, than doing what's best for our country. That is the shame in being a liberal Democrat.
Misguided Miscreant!
North of Hell, and South of Heaven. Texas, by God!
"It is far better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees."
Remember the Alamo.
NRA Member. TSRA Member.

Offline randyjaco

• Professional Target Hanger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2019, 07:05:46 PM »
That disappeared pretty quick. Let's see how long this one lasts :th_nuts:
Do yourself a favor, find America One News Network (OANN) on your cable carrier. 208 on Uverse. News without the Network BS or bias

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again." (Unknown)

"There are three and only three ways to reform our Congressional legislation, familiarly called, the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box" (Frederick Douglass)