Author Topic: ..will I get lucky, or not ?..  (Read 1760 times)

Offline DCD327

• 15 Yard Shooter
  • Military.
    • View Profile
Re: ..will I get lucky, or not ?..
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2019, 09:26:19 PM »

(and another thing..  the connections (nuts and bolts) to the battery terminals are metric, that's "ok" but one of 'em requires a #10 wrench while the other requires a #13 - wuzzup wid dat ?)

The threads should also be different. That so sum knuckle head CANT hook it up backasswards.  :th_thicon_idea:

Glad ya got err fixed.

My tach quit working @ 100 hours. They didnt tighten the cable up and it fell out of the gauge.
The seat bolts fell out, and bucket control lever also fell off because the bolts fell out.
My tractor dont seem to have much vibration.
Once I tighten things they stay without any loctite,,, so,,,,,

Seems Kubota maybe has an issue with people not tightening shit up,,,,like they are supposed to.
But thats been my only issue in 200 + hours.
Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".

Offline Axxe55

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Trophy Husband! Just ask my wife!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2019, 11:12:07 PM »
About the only issue we had with my brother's Cub Cadet Yanmar tractor, were the filters. I can't remember the number or hours we had to perform the first service on it, but he ordered the filters from the DEALER, he bought the tractor from, with the model number and the serial number, and they still sent him the wrong filter for everything!

Now how in the world does that happen? :th_nuts:

We made a trip to local NAPA auto parts store, and about fifteen minutes later, we walked out with all the correct filters, and kept the labels for the service records file!

BTW, I keep detailed service records for all the farm equipment for my Dad and brother. Dad's John Deere 1530 is over forty years old, still running the original engine, and transmission that neither have been rebuilt yet. Two years ago, we had to finally get the fuel injector pump rebuilt because it was starting the leak. Last year, we had to get the hydraulic pump rebuilt because it developed a leak as well.
Misguided Miscreant!
North of Hell, and South of Heaven. Texas, by God!
"It is far better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees."
Remember the Alamo.
NRA Member. TSRA Member.
"I have one nerve left, and it seems there is that one idiot that feels the need to get on it."
"Go ahead, make my day." Dirty Harry. (Carries a 44 Magnum. Nuf said.)

Offline Tango

• Military
  • Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2019, 06:32:27 AM »
had planned to be mowing during the break between frontal passage (rain) but yesterday it was simply too wet - I may take the Tractor out to the back pasture and see if there's a chance to do so today

have to get the mowing done because of a fence building project coming up - want to expand, via gates along with lumber, the primary Horse Pasture by about another acre or so - then, within the "new" area, we'll cross fence so to give us an isolated, smaller "pen" in which we can move our Horses individually for Ferrier service (our "A" Boy, Cinco, stands for the Ferrier well and is an easy Pasture catch but his running buddy, Ali, isn't cooperative with either "the catch" or "standing"

problem is "swapping the Tractor implements - rotary cutter/post hole digger back and forth 'cause of the weather

next Ferrier appointment is in 6 weeks - so I've gotta decide :.....get the mowing done/start on the fence/ mow/fence - oh the humanity.....(hate to get too far behind on the mowing).....decisions decisions
Follow Me - Martin Baker Tie Club member
Si Vis pacem, para Bellum

Offline Axxe55

• Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2019, 02:07:14 PM »
had planned to be mowing during the break between frontal passage (rain) but yesterday it was simply too wet - I may take the Tractor out to the back pasture and see if there's a chance to do so today

have to get the mowing done because of a fence building project coming up - want to expand, via gates along with lumber, the primary Horse Pasture by about another acre or so - then, within the "new" area, we'll cross fence so to give us an isolated, smaller "pen" in which we can move our Horses individually for Ferrier service (our "A" Boy, Cinco, stands for the Ferrier well and is an easy Pasture catch but his running buddy, Ali, isn't cooperative with either "the catch" or "standing"

problem is "swapping the Tractor implements - rotary cutter/post hole digger back and forth 'cause of the weather

next Ferrier appointment is in 6 weeks - so I've gotta decide :.....get the mowing done/start on the fence/ mow/fence - oh the humanity.....(hate to get too far behind on the mowing).....decisions decisions

Not for sure about you Tango, but they are forecasting more rain for us Wednesday and Thursday. Like we really need more rain.
Misguided Miscreant!
Remember the Alamo.
NRA Member. TSRA Member.
"I have one nerve left, and it seems there is that one idiot that feels the need to get on it."

Offline Tango

• Military
  • Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2019, 05:10:11 PM »
braved "the wet" and did 5-6 hours of mowing today - had to move from place to place as it's hard to tell where the "soggie" is (gotta keep an eye on the front wheels for wet)

good to get going on it tho as sitting on the Tractor some of the grasses are taller than my knees and the Dandelions are everywhere (see pic of Dandelion "fuzz" clogging up my Tractor's grillwork) - there were a few Thistles that had grown to eye level

gotta start carryin' a Shop Brush on the Tractor when mowing.....
Follow Me - Martin Baker Tie Club member
Si Vis pacem, para Bellum

Offline Axxe55

• Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2019, 02:49:01 PM »
More rain being forecast here coming Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, and possibly Saturday as well.

Jeesh! I know we have gotten a lot rain, and it sure needs to slack off, and come July and August, we may be begging for rain.  :bangheadonwall:
Misguided Miscreant!
Remember the Alamo.
NRA Member. TSRA Member.

Offline TXAZ

• Gun Guru
  • أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2019, 02:46:52 PM »
I appears we may have a bot on the thread...

Offline Axxe55

• Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2019, 02:52:36 PM »
I appears we may have a bot on the thread...

Or someone missed their daily meds today!  :th_nuts:
Misguided Miscreant!
Remember the Alamo.
NRA Member. TSRA Member.