Author Topic: Julian Assange Finally Booted From Ecuadorian Embassy; Now Faces The Proverbial  (Read 244 times)

Offline Gilgondorin

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • .: Gear of War :.
    • View Profile
https://nypost.com/2019/04/14/this-photo-got-julian-assange-kicked-out-of-ecuadorian-embassy/

A photo of Ecuadorian President Lenín Moreno lounging in bed with a giant platter of lobster in front of him may have spurred Julian Assange’s eviction from the country’s London embassy.

The snapshot — highly embarrassing to the left-wing Moreno, whose country is reeling under financial strain — was among 200 private e-mails, texts and documents posted to the anonymous Web site INApapers.org early last month.

Moreno blamed Assange’s WikiLeaks for the publication of the damning trove, which also included other photos of the president and his wife on lavish European vacations.

In a radio interview, Moreno griped that “photos of my bedroom, what I eat and how my wife and daughters and friends dance” were leaked.

Ecuadorian President Lenin Moreno reclines in a luxury hotel bed with a large platter of lobster. Assange is accused of leaking this picture, causing an uproar.

A photo of Ecuadorian President Lenín Moreno lounging in bed with a giant platter of lobster in front of him may have spurred Julian Assange’s eviction from the country’s London embassy.

The snapshot — highly embarrassing to the left-wing Moreno, whose country is reeling under financial strain — was among 200 private e-mails, texts and documents posted to the anonymous Web site INApapers.org early last month.

Moreno blamed Assange’s WikiLeaks for the publication of the damning trove, which also included other photos of the president and his wife on lavish European vacations.

In a radio interview, Moreno griped that “photos of my bedroom, what I eat and how my wife and daughters and friends dance” were leaked.

“Assange cannot lie or, much less, hack into private accounts or private phones,” Moreno raged.

WikiLeaks has denied that it was behind the leak, but the online postings seem to be the straw that broke Moreno’s back.

On Thursday, the president ended Assange’s seven-year-long asylum in the embassy, opening the door for British police officers to arrest and hold the 47-year-old political lightning rod so he can face extradition to the United States on other hacking charges.

Ecuadorian officials said Assange’s embassy expulsion occurred because he committed a slew of transgressions, including messing with security cameras there, mistreating and even coming to blows with guards, accessing security files without permission, installing electronic distortion equipment and generally acting like a disgusting slob.

[ . . . . ]

The rest of the article is both disgusting and hilarious. Additionally, it seems to give an insight into what kind of decent into depression and/or madness 7 years of being cooped up in a single building, unable to leave and hardly ever even being able to receive visitors, will do to a person.