Author Topic: The Picture Thread!  (Read 4455 times)

Offline Shield45

• Progressive Reloader
    • View Profile
Re: The Picture Thread!
« Reply #60 on: June 15, 2019, 11:15:45 AM »
She never gets to far away.
Oh scored some FREE material today. Gonna find some use for it on the land Im sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Axxe55

• Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 15, 2019, 01:44:24 PM »
The bridge in Corpus Christie.

At night, all lit up.

Offline Axxe55

• Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 25, 2020, 06:29:16 PM »
This is Susie. We lost out bassett hound Daisy to cancer several weeks ago. we had her since she was weaned, for about fifteen years.

Susie got snakebit a few weeks ago, so I brought her in the house for a couple of days to keep an eye on her. That was a mistake! Then I gave her a name. Another mistake!

She is very well behaved in the house, and gets along great with the other dogs and the cats. She's already spoiled rotten, and likes to crawl into bed and wake me up licking my ears or face! She's very affectionate and already getting pretty smart.

Offline Shield45

• Progressive Reloader
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 26, 2020, 06:14:58 PM »
Dont think Ive introduced Astro here.
My roommates male.
He is a dufus but a good dog.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Axxe55

• Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 26, 2020, 07:38:20 PM »
This was Buddy. She was a bit special, but was a really good cat. She passed a couple of years ago.

Riley. She was a rescue I picked up from a friend. She gave us much joy to have around.

My Scooter! He was a character. He passed away a few years ago as well.

Offline Axxe55

• Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 26, 2020, 07:46:52 PM »
Am orange and white 1955 Chevrolet that we saw in Gruene Texas the last time on vacation there. It was simply beautiful!

My 1997 Nissan 4x4. Absolutely loved this truck. If it had the gutsier V-6 instead of the anemic 4 cylinder, I would have kept it.

My 1978 Pontiac Formula. With the W-72 400, and Muncie 4 speed manual, 3.23 gears. Black and gold with a black velour interior. I equipped it with the 8" Snowflake rims. This car would scoot!

Offline Alte Schule

• Military
  • Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 26, 2020, 10:43:55 PM »
We had the the Pontiac version of that '55. A '55 Chieftan sedan. When the family outgrew that my father traded it in for a '61 Chevy Impala wagon with the 283 CI.

My brother was a big time Pontiac Trans AM/Firebird/Formula guy. His last build was a stock '95 red Formula with the 275 HP engine. After he put a turbo, inter cooler and Borlas exhaust on it probably had north of 700 HP. Scary fast. His son has it now.
This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.
Toussaint Louverture

Offline Axxe55

• Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 27, 2020, 10:32:59 AM »
We had the the Pontiac version of that '55. A '55 Chieftan sedan. When the family outgrew that my father traded it in for a '61 Chevy Impala wagon with the 283 CI.

My brother was a big time Pontiac Trans AM/Firebird/Formula guy. His last build was a stock '95 red Formula with the 275 HP engine. After he put a turbo, inter cooler and Borlas exhaust on it probably had north of 700 HP. Scary fast. His son has it now.

I bought a 1955 Star Chief some years ago. Put the body on the chassis of a 1972 Impala, with a mildly built 350 Chevrolet, TH350 transmission. Other than having to build some new body mounts, it went pretty smoothly.

My love for 2nd generation T/A's and Formula's goes back to Smokey and the Bamdit! I have probably owned about thirty of them since my first one in 1980, that was a red 1978 T/A. Don't confuse the number of thirty! Many of those were just parts cars I bought for parts to fix other cars I had. U have owned about ten driving cars over the years.

Offline Axxe55

• Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 28, 2020, 02:16:08 PM »
Some of the new puppies!

Lizzie!

My daily driver!