Author Topic: The Scorpion Bullpup Kit  (Read 387 times)

Offline Shipwreck

• Administrator
  • Deplorable Killjoy
  • 1-24-17 was LEGENDARY
    • View Profile
    • Texas Gun Forum
The Scorpion Bullpup Kit
« on: March 08, 2019, 08:59:47 AM »
Pardon me if this has been talked about here before, but I just found mention of this. Anyone else see this? The upcoming Scorpion Bullpup Kit? I think this is pretty cool!

The Scorpion Bullpup Kit converts any Scorpion over to a bullpup configuration. It reuses trigger components of the gun being converted to condense the Scorpion down to a smaller package. For those who want to modify their Scorpion Bullpup, this kit allows users to retain the ability to take aftermarket grips, trigger shoes, charging handles and magazine releases.

Online Alte Schule

• Military
  • Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
Re: The Scorpion Bullpup Kit
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2019, 03:32:24 PM »
I saw that advertisement a few months ago. At around $350 for the kit it was tempting but decided I like my Scorpion EVO as is plus I thought I might get in over my head with something like that.
Now they have u-tube instruction videos out. I watched one and I think between me and my engineer wife it would be something that could be done. I'm not that dedicated yet but if I come across a used Scorpion and could get into everything for less than 1K I would consider that but doubt that will ever happen.
This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.
Toussaint Louverture