Author Topic: You SHOULD like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. Seriously.  (Read 266 times)

Offline TXAZ

• Shooting Pro
  • أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
You SHOULD like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. Seriously.
« on: February 10, 2019, 01:21:32 PM »
I believe each of you should thank “AOC” Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, for her support in getting Trump re-elected in 2020.

Seriously.
She, and possibly the former CEO of Starbucks, will be responsible for splitting the Demo party into two pieces, resulting in a Republican victory.
And while she is currently “tolerated” by chucky & nancy, more importantly she is making many Democratic voters question their party.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/townhall.com/columnists/johndempsey/2019/01/13/alexandria-ocasiocortez-keep-destroying-the-democratic-party-n2538962%3famp=true
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 03:44:07 PM by TXAZ »

Offline Alte Schule

• Military
  • Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
Re: You SHOULD like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. Seriously.
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2019, 03:48:57 PM »
Yup, and the sh** show has just begun. As the clock grinds down to the Democratic Convention next year we can stand on the side lines and watch as the Libs stab each other in the back and cut each others throats. Getting cozy with the new communist representative from NYC and pushing her green initiative is just the beginning. You better believe she and El Paso Beto will be on the VP short list.That is unless Beto throws his hat in the big ring then all bets are off. 
What is also going to be interesting is how the mainstream media plays into this.Who are they going to get behind? Bernie is a possibility. Both K. Harris and C. Booker are trying to position themselves as a more liberal (if that's possible) version of Obama. How about Ms. Frumpy the Indian princess?
I hope we are just seeing the beginning of the dems political self implosion, train wreck, harakiri or whatever you want to call it. I'm calling it right now. Kamala Harris and Beto will be the Dem ticket in 2020.
This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.
Toussaint Louverture

Offline randyjaco

• Professional Target Hanger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2019, 05:25:59 PM »
I don't see the implosion happening. The Dems will battle it out,but at the end of the convention, they will be united against Trump. You can bet on it. Don't start counting your chickens, Trump is going to need all the help he can get because establishment Republicans will only make a half-assed attempt.
Do yourself a favor, find America One News Network (OANN) on your cable carrier. 208 on Uverse. News without the Network BS or bias

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again." (Unknown)

"There are three and only three ways to reform our Congressional legislation, familiarly called, the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box" (Frederick Douglass)

Offline Alte Schule

• Military
  • Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2019, 07:14:03 PM »
I don't see the implosion happening. The Dems will battle it out,but at the end of the convention, they will be united against Trump. You can bet on it. Don't start counting your chickens, Trump is going to need all the help he can get because establishment Republicans will only make a half-assed attempt.
I somewhat agree with you and I ain't quite counting my chickens just yet. Mueller's investigation and the new attorney general will play a big hand and who know's what the dems congressional investigation committees will bring up if anything. My hope is that the democratic party unites under free medical care for all, 70% tax for upper tier earners, infanticide and a government paycheck for everyone. Even for those that don't want to work. And where does the money come from for these programs? Like Ocasio-Cortez says the goverment can just print more.
This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.
Toussaint Louverture

Offline Ranger99

• Professional Target Hanger
  • God bless Texas
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2019, 02:59:00 PM »
i don't know
gazzilions of more or less brain dead space takers haven't risen up in outrage
when doofy-doo cortez says that we're going to do away with all air travel and
take away all but electric cars and goofy sh*t like that. . .  :th_nuts:
Honor the Texas flag; I pledge allegiance to thee,
Texas, one state under God, one and indivisible

Offline riattta

• Military
  • 15 Yard Shooter
  • NRA RSO
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2019, 12:23:45 PM »
Unfortunately AOC is ineligible to be VP.  you have to meet all the standards to be president.

Offline DCD327

• Progressive Reloader
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2019, 01:12:22 PM »
Almost seems to me the history of the DNC is just nuts.

Their politicians can say ANYTHING, do ANYTHING,, and act just like the biggest idiots in the world,, all while puking insane, UNTRUE,  attention grabbing statements out their filthy sewers,, and then ALL is forgiven come voting time by their supporters.

The ONLY thing you can count on,, is NOTHING.
Its just the way that low IQ circus seems to run.  :facepalm:
Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".

Offline ArmedTexan

• Single Stage Reloader
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2019, 05:09:16 PM »
Almost seems to me the history of the DNC is just nuts.

Their politicians can say ANYTHING, do ANYTHING,, and act just like the biggest idiots in the world,, all while puking insane, UNTRUE,  attention grabbing statements out their filthy sewers,, and then ALL is forgiven come voting time by their supporters.

The ONLY thing you can count on,, is NOTHING.
Its just the way that low IQ circus seems to run.  :facepalm:

Thats for sure, I almost killed a group of young anti trumpers with facts last week. They were crying about a wall, then I told them about the Secure Fence Act of 2006. Senators Schumer, Clinton, Biden, Feinstein, and Obama voted FOR the wall!
I call my AR-15 Anne; she's pretty and likes to accessorize. My AK-47 is known as Frank, he won't stop no matter how dirty he is. Oh and when the gov't comes look'n for 'em, they be hid'n in the attic!