Author Topic: What's the total capacity of all of your magazines?  (Read 1136 times)

Offline DCD327

• Progressive Reloader
  • Military.
    • View Profile
Re: What's the total capacity of all of your magazines?
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2019, 10:49:13 PM »

Ummm yeah. I have no desire to become a news story for rachel the lesbian either.  :th_thicon_funny:

Gee DCD, never heard of her, didn’t know you were into “Rachel the Lesbian“?   :th_thicon_funny:
Do tell.

To CLARIFY,,,,, IM NOT into anything of the sort. 
She is on from 9 to 10 every nite. And I was just told that tonight when I ask for some help giving our German Shepherds baths.  I was told  NO,, not until 10 pm cause thats when her show ends.

I said it was a sad state of affairs when a lieing lesbian took president over dog baths.  :th_nuts:
WHAT the hell has my household come to.  :facepalm:

I may even have to write "Dear Abby" over this  crap.  :thinker: :bangheadonwall:

I mean it aint like we got 3 chihuahuas. Grab em by the neck like a cat , dip em in a soap bucket, dip em in a rinse, and toss in the dryer.

I got 300 pounds of dog to wash. And two of em dont really like it.  :bangheadonwall:

And NO HELP because of ms Dikeusmaximus drama queen liar on tv. :bangheadonwall:

OK, I think were OFF topic here. But its ur thread TXAZ,,,,,, and you just HADDTA open that can of worms.  :th_thicon_funny:

On the bright side, I shouldnt have fleas for a while.  :th_thicon_lol:

Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".

Offline TXAZ

• Shooting Pro
  • أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2019, 12:05:43 AM »
In all sincerity DCD
I never heard of “her”.
And I did put a smiley face on the post for humor.
And now I get Rachel the lesby  Madow. 
We have that doesn’t like baths but after a few treats he’s game :frown: to stand there.

Offline DCD327

• Progressive Reloader
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2019, 04:12:45 AM »
In all sincerity DCD
I never heard of “her”.
And I did put a smiley face on the post for humor.
And now I get Rachel the lesby  Madow. 
We have that doesn’t like baths but after a few treats he’s game :frown: to stand there.

:thumbsup1:

I need to figure out how to get the young male to stand still long enough to soap him up. His rinse cycle would be easy.

He runs down across the lawn full blast in full after burners and jumps as high as he can, then flys about 10 feet through the air and lands in the pond. He can get 4 or 5 feet of air before impact.  :th_thicon_funny:
He will even put his head under water when he swims. That dog thinks he is a duck.  :th_thicon_funny:

The Mother will jump in the tub once the door is shut and she knows she's been had. Then she fully coroporates. She will sit right in the bath tub until you are done and tell her to get out. .

You cant keep the Mother and Son out of the pond. They raced down and jumped in the pond  other day with a thin layer of ice on it. The son had no trouble breaking it up to get back out. He musta been 4 feet off in the air at full speed when he hit the ice. It almost sounded like glass breaking.  But he stood on  the bank a long time LOOKING at the pond,  and you could just see WHAT he was thinking.
" DID YOU SEE THAT SHIT !  WTH WAS THAT ? ? ? " :afraid4:
After about 5 minutes of running around the yard, he was steaming so bad he looked like he was on fire. It was only about 30 degrees out.  I brought him in for the rest of the night worried about pneumonia. I had not idea he would do that when it was that cold.

The Dad hates water. He wont even walk in toe deep when the Mom and Son are swimming having a good time. HE is the problem child FOR A BATH. :bangheadonwall:
In warm weather, I take him out on the deck on a leash and bath him with the garden hose with warm water. He will stand there and take it,, but he aint enjoying it.
He loves being brushed, and will stand there all day til he wears your arm out.
But WATER,, no,  forget it. 

The son just wont hold still cause he is having such a good time. Slapping his feet in the water, sticking his head under water.   I never seen a dog so HAPPY in water.  :rocknroll2:   :th_nuts:
When he gets a bath,, so do you.  :facepalm:
Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".

Offline TXAZ

• Shooting Pro
  • أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2019, 09:19:53 AM »
We were able to 'bribe' (not in the college entrance exam sense :)  ) our Australian Shepherd with treats.  Treat to get in, treat to stay, treat to get out, treat to dry off.  It's getting much easier.
(Ya know, that pup-a-roni smells pretty good.  If it went on a pizza, question is would anyone would notice?)

Offline DCD327

• Progressive Reloader
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2019, 11:14:37 AM »
We were able to 'bribe' (not in the college entrance exam sense :)  ) our Australian Shepherd with treats.  Treat to get in, treat to stay, treat to get out, treat to dry off.  It's getting much easier.
(Ya know, that pup-a-roni smells pretty good.  If it went on a pizza, question is would anyone would notice?)

I doubt they would notice if put of for pizza bacon bits. Same with the beggin strips.  :th_thicon_lol: