Author Topic: Serious lack of gun control!  (Read 462 times)

Offline Shipwreck

• Administrator
  • Deplorable Killjoy
  • 1-24-17 was LEGENDARY
    • View Profile
    • Texas Gun Forum
Serious lack of gun control!
« on: January 17, 2019, 12:08:37 PM »

Offline busykngt

• Professional Target Hanger
  • Ex-Army (former cannon cocker)
    • View Profile
Re: Serious lack of gun control!
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2019, 12:33:28 PM »
:facepalm:  Ill say!!!
Assuming there was a guy involved (a pretty safe bet), this is the kind of video that makes me want to grab him by the nap of the neck and jerk a knot in his tail!
GOA Lifemember/NRA Endowment member/TSRA/CMP

Offline 308nato

• Military
  • Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2019, 05:50:18 PM »
 :facepalm: :th_thicon_lol: :th_thicon_lol:
Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty.
Thomas Jefferson.

Caedite eos.Novitenim Donimus Qui Sunteius.

The new ballet of good over evil is called
The Double Tap Center Mass Boogie.

Offline AKM-47

• Brass Hoarder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2019, 06:23:12 PM »
They better be glad they didn't lose any teeth

You don't shoot a shotgun . without a stock like that

Online TXAZ

• Shooting Pro
  • أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2019, 08:46:13 PM »

PEOPLE WITH AT LEAST HALF A BRAIN don't shoot a shotgun . without a stock like that

There, fixed it for you!

Offline DCD327

• Progressive Reloader
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2019, 12:54:27 AM »

PEOPLE WITH AT LEAST HALF A BRAIN don't shoot a shotgun . without a stock like that

There, fixed it for you!

Recent Scientific study based on the theory of Darwinism, shows anyone with an   IQ LOWER  than a dishrag, Should NOT even be in the same room with firearms.   :P:th_thicon_funny:
Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".

Online TXAZ

• Shooting Pro
  • أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2019, 08:27:15 AM »

There, fixed it for you!

Recent Scientific study based on the theory of Darwinism, shows anyone with an   IQ LOWER  than a dishrag, Should NOT even be in the same room with firearms.   :P :th_thicon_funny:

I believe that's too high of a standard DCD, let's look at the facts:

How many dishrags have caused a firearm to "accidentally" or "negligently" discharge?
How many dishrags with guns are on the Darwin Award list?
Have you ever heard of a dishrag holding up a bank or taking someone hostage with a gun?
And finally, have you ever seen a dishrag on a Youtube video doing something really stupid?

I think you owe an apology to all the dishrags out there. ;)

Offline DCD327

• Progressive Reloader
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2019, 03:31:33 PM »

There, fixed it for you!

Recent Scientific study based on the theory of Darwinism, shows anyone with an   IQ LOWER  than a dishrag, Should NOT even be in the same room with firearms.   :P :th_thicon_funny:

I believe that's too high of a standard DCD, let's look at the facts:

How many dishrags have caused a firearm to "accidentally" or "negligently" discharge?
How many dishrags with guns are on the Darwin Award list?
Have you ever heard of a dishrag holding up a bank or taking someone hostage with a gun?
And finally, have you ever seen a dishrag on a Youtube video doing something really stupid?

I think you owe an apology to all the dishrags out there. ;)

:tjacked:   :th_thicon_lol:

TO ALL INNOCENT DISHRAGS OUT THERE EVERYWHERE, REGARDLESS OF COLOR, CREED, RELIGION, MATERIAL , OR THREAD COUNT,  I APOLOGIZE. I MEANT NO OFFENCE TO DISH RAGS.  :wave1:

I am in no way Dishragist, anti towelist, and hold no grudges against them. I am on a first name basis with many, and even have a few I am VERY fond of,  as we work together almost EVERYDAY.  :P 
( as per the wife)  :beatdown7:

I will willingly get set in the corner and eat worms for a while to pay penance.
 :pbox:

I was only pointing out that anyone with the IQ  LOWER, the key word here was LOWER,,,  than a dishrag, should stay away from firearms.

Which, by pointing out all those FACTS, you kinda proved my point exactly TXAZ.  :thumbsup1:
Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".