Author Topic: Grandfather of teen killed by homeowner in burglary says AR15 made for 'unfair'  (Read 460 times)

Offline Shipwreck

• Administrator
  • Deplorable Killjoy
  • 1-24-17 was LEGENDARY
    • View Profile
    • Texas Gun Forum
Grandfather of Oklahoma teen killed by homeowner in burglary says AR15 made for 'unfair' fight

According to KTUL-TV, Leroy Schumacher, grandfather of 17-year-old Jacob Redfearn, believes the death of Redfearn was unjustified because the homeowner's AR15 gave him an unfair advantage over the three burglars.

Speaking to KTUL, Schumacher acknowledged that breaking into a house was "stupid," but death was not the appropriate consequence.

"What these three boys did was stupid," Schumacher said. "They knew they could be punished for it but they did not deserve to die."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/04/02/grandfather-of-oklahoma-teen-killed-by-homeowner-in-burglary-says-ar15-made-for-unfair-fight

Offline DCD327

• Progressive Reloader
  • Military.
    • View Profile
I LOVE stories with HAPPY endings.

No taxes will be paid to house these criminal scumbags.  :thumbsup1:

NO charges against the HOMEOWNER.  :thumbsup1:

WIN WIN.  :thumbsup1:
Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".

Online Shield45

• 5 Yard Shooter
    • View Profile
"What these three boys did was stupid," Schumacher said. "They knew they could be punished for it but they did not deserve to die."

And the home owner didnt deserve to have his life tossed up side down by three ignorant
A hole kids either.

And all is fair in love and burglar stopping 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online TXAZ

• Shooting Pro
  • أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
While any loss of life is tragic, the rules are pretty well known.

But that leaves me with 2 questions:
1) What would be a "fair fight" for 1 homeowner vs. 3 teenage burglars?

2) If an AR-15 is "unfair", what does that make Boomer vs. 3 teenage dumbazzes?

Offline DCD327

• Progressive Reloader
  • Military.
    • View Profile
While any loss of life is tragic, the rules are pretty well known.

But that leaves me with 2 questions:
1) What would be a "fair fight" for 1 homeowner vs. 3 teenage burglars?

A helluva mess to clean up.  :afraid4:  The "splatter" would be tremendous.  :facepalm:
Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".

Online Shield45

• 5 Yard Shooter
    • View Profile

An AMMO saver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online Alte Schule

• Military
  • Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
What would have been a "fair" firearm?  12ga. w/00 or slugs? .45ACP/.44 Mag/.357 Mag or something similar? How about a deer rifle in .243 or 30.06?
I have no empathy for juvenile criminals. None. These punks were old enough to know better and I bet this wasn't their first rodeo. You reap what you sow.
This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.
Toussaint Louverture

Offline DCD327

• Progressive Reloader
  • Military.
    • View Profile
Their HERO uncle pervert joe said to buy a shotgun.  :th_thicon_lol:

My 12 has the plug out,  holds 5 rounds of 3', 00 buck. Thats (15) .33 caliber steel pellets X 5 = 75.

Is that high capacity ?    :thinker:    :th_thicon_funny: :th_thicon_funny: :th_thicon_funny:

Offline riattta

• Military
  • 15 Yard Shooter
  • NRA RSO
    • View Profile
So what is fair. Should he have hacked them up with a machete.  I did not know there was a burglar rule book. What is not fair are these Lowlifes stealing other people's stuff that they worked for.

Offline randyjaco

• Professional Target Hanger
    • View Profile
"He didn't deserve to die, he was only stealing "  :devil10:
Do yourself a favor, find America One News Network (OANN) on your cable carrier. 208 on Uverse. News without the Network BS or bias

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again." (Unknown)

"There are three and only three ways to reform our Congressional legislation, familiarly called, the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box" (Frederick Douglass)

Offline riattta

• Military
  • 15 Yard Shooter
  • NRA RSO
    • View Profile
"he was only stealing "  :devil10:
That Sums up part of the problem today. "only stealing"  .  Like that is is not so bad

Offline DCD327

• Progressive Reloader
  • Military.
    • View Profile
"he was only stealing "  :devil10:
That Sums up part of the problem today. "only stealing"  .  Like that is is not so bad

The getaway driver girl. who is now charged with 3 counts of first degree murder,, said they "planned" the robbery.

So WHY did they seem to think they needed brass knuckles against an elderly old man?

I just SOOOOOooooooooo GLAD,,  :thumbsup1:,,, the elderly HOMEOWNER choose NOT to find out WHY the burglers had weapons used to beat people to death with..

They took brass knuckles to a gun fight INSIDE a mans home they INVADED uninvited..

This crime has "darwin award" all over it.  :th_thicon_idea:
(4) hood rats took themselves  out of the gene pool.  :thumbsup1:

Darwinism at its best.  :th_thicon_idea:

I fail to see a problem here,,,,,,,  :thinker: