Author Topic: ..a POTUS Trump govt shutdown, pffffft..  (Read 251 times)

Offline Tango

• Military
  • Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
..a POTUS Trump govt shutdown, pffffft..
« on: January 07, 2019, 07:28:02 AM »
how quickly we forget ..... :

prez jimmyboy carter (a dumbocrate) shutdown the govt for a total of 56 cumulative days 

and then those 2 stalwarts (also dumbos), lyin' bill clinton (chillery's cheatin' husband, the one who "didn't have sex with that woman, monica lewinsky") and the hopefully-to-be-soon-forgotten Osama, er, obama, combined for 37 govt shutdown days    :th_thicon_idea:

gee whiz

BUILD THE WALL !  (I can "do" my own yard.....)
Follow Me - Martin Baker Tie Club member
Si Vis pacem, para Bellum

Offline DCD327

• Progressive Reloader
  • Military.
    • View Profile
Re: ..a POTUS Trump govt shutdown, pffffft..
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2019, 04:04:13 PM »
Standard libtard/leftist procedure.

They scream the loudest when someone else does the SAME thing they have ALREADY  done.  :th_thicon_lol:

What bothers me, and the only real issue with that,, that bothers me,,,

is the number of dem supporter nitwits that buy right into their BS and drink the koolaide.

This wall issue was brought up to me 2 days ago by a libtard. She FORCED the conversation on me.
She  was spewing msnbc propoganda like they had it memorized. Right from their playbook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Trump said he was going to make mexico pay for the wall, 

"Yes, and he renegotiated nafta, so now they are paying more trade tarriffs. So they already are paying for it. "

"but that money cant be used for the wall, thats illegal.

Do you even know what a trade tarriff is?

But since he charge mexico more tax, now I have to pay $7 for a tomato, when it used to be $2. So the American people are paying for the wall. They just [passed that cost on to me, so the retailers get rich.

Umm,, bullshit.  :th_thicon_funny: the retailers do not get the trade tariff tax. It goes right into the federal bank account.

ITS BECAUSE OF GERRY MANDERING.   :scream3: :scream3:

WHAT? ? ? ??  :sick2:   What  the F does gerry mandering have to do with Mexico and China paying higher trade tariffs?  :th_nuts:  :help: :th_nuts:

Because of gerry mandering, the retailers get the trade tax and I have to pay for it.

Laughing out loud.  :th_thicon_lol: :th_thicon_lol: :th_thicon_lol:

Trump lied, Trump lied Trump lied.

And... and,,,,, This government shut down is going to shut off welfare food stamps..

Ummm,,, OK. Fine by me.   :th_thicon_idea: welfare bums are tooo fat anyway. win win. :rocknroll2:

He raise the taxes on mexico to help Manafort and  the Russains.

OK. this conversation is over. YOU are a F ing IDIOT. Go watch ur lesbo hero rachel maddox some more. :th_thicon_funny: :th_thicon_funny:

But but but   :scream3: :scream3: :scream3:

No seriously. GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME.  :bangheadonwall:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That conversation happened. :th_thicon_lol: :th_thicon_lol: :th_thicon_lol:

These people are world class morons.  :facepalm:

Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".

Offline TXAZ

• Shooting Pro
  • أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2019, 04:16:52 PM »
Standard libtard/leftist procedure.

They scream the loudest when someone else does the SAME thing they have ALREADY  done.  :th_thicon_lol:

This is PURE Saul Alinsky, to whom Hillary was a devotee.
Alinsky was pretty sharp politically, when he wrote "Rules for Radicals", with 13 rules:

"Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have."
"Never go outside the expertise of your people."
"Whenever possible go outside the expertise of the enemy."
"Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."
"Ridicule is man's most potent weapon."
"A good tactic is one your people enjoy."
"A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag."
"Keep the pressure on."
"The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself."
"The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition."
"If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside"
"The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative."
"Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it."

Are we seeing a repeat of this playbook during the SCHUMER SHUTDOWN ?

Offline Gilgondorin

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • .: Gear of War :.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2019, 01:54:00 PM »
I saw a meme to that effect the other day.

The left claims it's wrong to 'lead by temper tantrum' as Trump is supposedly doing with this shutdown.

The tongue-in-cheek caption was applied to a photo of them during the sit-in they did on the floor of the house back when Obama shut the Government down to force the passage of Obamacare.

It's actually fascinating to me how these people literally have no shame whatsoever.

It blows my mind that it's even possible for a public figure to get away with such hypocrisy. It's glorious -- truly glorious -- but in a sad, pathetic, stomach-clenching way.

Offline DCD327

• Progressive Reloader
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2019, 04:33:14 PM »
Joe Stalin wasnt ALL bad.

A good old fashioned joe stalin style political house cleaning is EXACTLY what we need.

All the old ones,, GONE.  :th_thicon_idea:    :th_KO:
All the new ones see whats going to happen to THEM if they get corrupt and act  like the last batch.  :beatdown7:  :thumbsup1:
Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".

Offline AKM-47

• Brass Hoarder
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2019, 04:36:11 PM »
I have noticed in a few articles that the shutdown has been 28 days ""the longest in history""

Someone needs to let them know what Carter and Clinton/Obama did

He has 8 more days to beat Clinton/Obama and 27 days to beat Carters record

Offline Shield45

• 5 Yard Shooter
    • View Profile
..a POTUS Trump govt shutdown, pffffft..
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2019, 04:47:16 PM »
I have noticed in a few articles that the shutdown has been 28 days ""the longest in history""

Someone needs to let them know what Carter and Clinton/Obama did

He has 8 more days to beat Clinton/Obama and 27 days to beat Carters record
TRUTH doesnt FIT in the plan sir.
Its TRUMP for gods sake it must be worst evah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk