Author Topic: ..sortuva complaint..  (Read 191 times)

Offline Tango

• Military
  • Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
..sortuva complaint..
« on: December 08, 2018, 04:05:11 PM »
sittin' inside 'cause it's chilly and wet outside and bored outta my skull.....wanna get some outside work done, but.....

bought a Bluetooth Sony speaker that'll "mate" with my IPad - the Mineola AMTRAK Wine Train to Ft Worth in March will have a "Hawaii" theme so I want to download some "indigenous" music to play as we "roll along, tasting Wines and Cheeses - some stuff by the Travelin Wilburys for the return trip the following day (now just have to figure out how to set up and download ITunes..)

big fan of IZ and his stuff like this : 

and the Wilburys for the return trip  :   

what ya'll doin' to pass thru the doldrums ?

making an oriental/east tejas Shrimp, Rice and Veggie dish for dinner tonight (see, told ya I'm bored)
Follow Me - Martin Baker Tie Club member
Si Vis pacem, para Bellum

Offline TXAZ

• Shooting Pro
  • أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
Re: ..sortuva complaint..
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2018, 04:19:32 PM »
Moving Dad in with us. 

Offline Shield45

• 5 Yard Shooter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2018, 04:19:34 PM »
House chores
Laundry
Mecum Auto Auction on the tube. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Alte Schule

• Military
  • Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2018, 04:45:37 PM »
Grandson and I watching the Army/Navy game.
Recording Mecum to watch tonight. Better w/o commercials.
Wife going to visit her sister tomorrow, so I'll be batching it for a few days. Son and his wife will be bringing me supper every night and she's a dang fine cook. Nice to have family.
This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.
Toussaint Louverture

Offline Alte Schule

• Military
  • Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2018, 05:03:55 PM »
Moving Dad in with us.
Had my mother in law come to live with us for a few years. Awkward at first but I was glad to get to know her better. She was a New York City girl and had great stories about seeing the great bands of the era, Sinatra, Benny Goodman and the like. Worked as a nurse, stateside, during the war while my father in law was in the Pacific Theater.
This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.
Toussaint Louverture

Offline Tango

• Military
  • Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2018, 05:20:00 PM »
Moving Dad in with us.

the good Son.....
Follow Me - Martin Baker Tie Club member
Si Vis pacem, para Bellum

Online Gilgondorin

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • .: Gear of War :.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2018, 06:38:52 PM »
Moving Dad in with us.

Ironically enough, dad moved out temporarily because of some serious health issues and won't be back from the rehab facility until sometime nearer the end of the month. For the firs time in years I'm sitting in an empty house.

...Gilgondorin messed around and hooked up the game console to the home theater system. I don't know about no Hawiian music, but there's definitely tunes being played here. Loudly.

'Tis the season to Tech the halls -- Technical death metal!! :th_thicon_lol: :th_thicon_lol:

Offline AKM-47

• Single Stage Reloader
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2018, 09:07:05 PM »
Moving Dad in with us.

Ironically enough, dad moved out temporarily because of some serious health issues and won't be back from the rehab facility until sometime nearer the end of the month. For the firs time in years I'm sitting in an empty house.

...Gilgondorin messed around and hooked up the game console to the home theater system. I don't know about no Hawiian music, but there's definitely tunes being played here. Loudly.

'Tis the season to Tech the halls -- Technical death metal!! :th_thicon_lol: :th_thicon_lol:

Odd sounding death metal

What I listen to is heavier and faster