Author Topic: Some epic lel's for you guys (seen on the other forum)  (Read 392 times)

Online Gilgondorin

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • .: Gear of War :.
    • View Profile
Some epic lel's for you guys (seen on the other forum)
« on: December 03, 2018, 10:54:28 PM »

Offline TXAZ

• Shooting Pro
  • أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
Re: Some epic lel's for you guys (seen on the other forum)
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2018, 11:25:48 PM »
Everyone of the shooters are idiots.  A minor mistake and ...

Offline Alte Schule

• Military
  • Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2018, 08:12:28 AM »
WTH! The sheer stupidity of this "exercise" is beyond comprehension. I can't believe that people would voluntarily participate in something like this. Range Master/Safety Officer/Whatever should be fired and all the participants banned.
This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.
Toussaint Louverture

Offline DCD327

• Brass Hoarder
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2018, 11:37:53 PM »
Im speechless.

Last time I had someone BEHIND me firing when I was advancing forward was in live fire assault exercises in the Army.

And even then, It gave you kinda a weird feeling. And I guarandamntee ya, the guys behind me were very accomplished shooters in not only CQB, but ALL experts qualified as Sharpshooters.
Thats quite simply WHY we were there doing that in the first place.

Still, it gave you a weird feeling. The locations of the pop up targets down range meant you were absolutely getting swept with muzzles of m16's that were not only cocked and locked, but had someones finger on the trigger with the rock-n-roll switch on semi. .  You just had to kinda accept, your squad & buddys were experts like YOU, and NOT going to shoot you in the back, just like you wouldnt shoot them.
You just kinda had to put it outta your mind so you could concentrate, keep your head, and get the job done PROPERLY.

These freaking  clowns are headed for a Darwin award.
Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".