Tactics > Tactical Shooting

Some epic lel's for you guys (seen on the other forum)

(1/2) > >>

Gilgondorin:
THAT COMMENTS SECTION THOEEEE!!!  :th_thicon_lol: :th_thicon_lol: :th_thicon_lol: :th_thicon_lol: :th_thicon_lol:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bqpxw8NlYfC/?utm_source=ig_embed

TXAZ:
Everyone of the shooters are idiots.  A minor mistake and ...

Alte Schule:
WTH! The sheer stupidity of this "exercise" is beyond comprehension. I can't believe that people would voluntarily participate in something like this. Range Master/Safety Officer/Whatever should be fired and all the participants banned.

DCD327:
Im speechless.

Last time I had someone BEHIND me firing when I was advancing forward was in live fire assault exercises in the Army.

And even then, It gave you kinda a weird feeling. And I guarandamntee ya, the guys behind me were very accomplished shooters in not only CQB, but ALL experts qualified as Sharpshooters.
Thats quite simply WHY we were there doing that in the first place.

Still, it gave you a weird feeling. The locations of the pop up targets down range meant you were absolutely getting swept with muzzles of m16's that were not only cocked and locked, but had someones finger on the trigger with the rock-n-roll switch on semi. .  You just had to kinda accept, your squad & buddys were experts like YOU, and NOT going to shoot you in the back, just like you wouldnt shoot them.
You just kinda had to put it outta your mind so you could concentrate, keep your head, and get the job done PROPERLY.

These freaking  clowns are headed for a Darwin award.

Kamclorry:
Like the song says, " . . .Im not as good as I once was, but Im good once as I ever was. . ." and yes I still practice some tactics each time I go to the range, doesnt everyone?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version