Author Topic: ..thought ya might enjoy..  (Read 254 times)

Offline Tango

• Military
  • Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
..thought ya might enjoy..
« on: December 01, 2018, 04:04:54 PM »
a view from our back porch/patio, overlooking the pool and out to the middle and back pastures - the weather has been "spotty" but there's still a lot of good, warm days so far this Fall - don't like seeing the grass turn brown and having all the tree leaves drop, but.....

just made reservations on the Mineola Wine Train, at the end of March - AMTRAK from here, thru Dallas and on to Ft Worth - Wine and Cheese tasting all the way.....visit the Stockyards in Ft Worth, overnight and sight-see the next day then AMTRAK back to Mineola

best news however is that my bestus friend and his Wife will be visiting from Vancouver, Wa and besides visiting here, they'll be going with us on the Wine Train (he's glad to be getting out of "lib-land for a few days) - I've known him since 1948 (he's 2 months older than I..... :th_thicon_lol:)(damn, that's 70 friggin' years)

set 9 posts today, hand-mixing the concrete and will set another 9 manana (we picked up forty 50lb bags of redicrete this  morning).....the work on the "ranch" never stops (thank god, and I'm sure enjoying the work that we're doing  :th_thicon_idea:)

our "Boys", Cinco and Ali, will be here next Wednesday (5 Dec) and we're sure glad - we've been missing them so damned much !!!!!

https://imgur.com/kze2xFg

Follow Me - Martin Baker Tie Club member
Si Vis pacem, para Bellum

Offline Alte Schule

• Military
  • Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
Re: ..thought ya might enjoy..
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2018, 04:51:49 PM »
Your place looks great. Impressed.
This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.
Toussaint Louverture

Offline TXAZ

• Shooting Pro
  • أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2018, 05:15:55 PM »
Tango SCORES!

Offline Tango

• Military
  • Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2018, 05:16:34 PM »
 :facepalm:  you may have picked-up on the right side of the pool deck.....that I haven't pressure washed as yet   :help:
Follow Me - Martin Baker Tie Club member
Si Vis pacem, para Bellum

Offline 308nato

• Military
  • Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2018, 06:05:18 PM »
Wow that is a fantastic view.
Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty.
Thomas Jefferson.

Caedite eos.Novitenim Donimus Qui Sunteius.

The new ballet of good over evil is called
The Double Tap Center Mass Boogie.

Offline randyjaco

• Professional Target Hanger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2018, 05:47:54 PM »
why would you want to leave that for even a day???
Do yourself a favor, find America One News Network (OANN) on your cable carrier. 208 on Uverse. News without the Network BS or bias

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again." (Unknown)

"There are three and only three ways to reform our Congressional legislation, familiarly called, the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box" (Frederick Douglass)