Author Topic: Did you buy any Black Friday stuff?  (Read 540 times)

Offline DCD327

• Brass Hoarder
  • Military.
    • View Profile
Re: Did you buy any Black Friday stuff?
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2018, 12:13:10 PM »
about saying something to phone morons.....whenever I do the grocery shopping (which is most of the time) and someone (mostly women) "blindly" come at me while they're texting (et al) and pushing a grocery cart I offer :....."tsk tsk, no texting while driving" (that keeps me from saying how I really feel  :help:

YUP. About the last thing I want to do is start a confrontation since Ive been CCW for over 30 years.

But sometimes they get so rude and ignorant, you just cant help it. :bangheadonwall:

I had one woman run into me from behind with her cart 3 times in the same isle.
What REALLY pissed me off was, someone did the very same thing to my elderly Mother , in the same store several months before that, and my Mom was STILL limping around from it.
Had I not had work boots on, she hit me hard enough to hurt me.
After time number 3, I turned around and flat out told her " someone run into my Mother in here months ago, and she is still limping around. Something tells me it was YOU. If you run into me with that damn cart one more time you are going to be wearing it lady."
She whips out her cell and says " I'll call my husband,he is out in the car"
I said, " go ahead, and right after you do that, call him an ambulance".  :th_thicon_lol:

I have never seen her in that store since then that I know of.  :P

People are so rude and ignorant any more, I hate to go into the stores.
I cant imagine even stepping foot in a store on black Friday.
Wally world is bad enough on a normal weekday at midnight.
NO THANKS. :th_nuts:
Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".

Offline Countryside

• Law Enforcement Officer
  • 5 Yard Shooter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2018, 07:21:08 PM »
The wifey wanted to get out Friday afternoon and pickup a few items.  The crowds were gone by that time.  I personally got a set of fleece thermal underwear and wool work socks...and I got a 15% discount!!!  :rocknroll2:

Offline Ranger99

• Professional Target Hanger
  • God bless Texas
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2018, 02:02:03 PM »
. . .bah humbug on cell phones

^ ^ ^ ^ THIS ^ ^ ^

("bah humbug" . . that's a nicer way to put it than how i feel )

Honor the Texas flag; I pledge allegiance to thee,
Texas, one state under God, one and indivisible