Author Topic: ..1000 Oaks, Kali shooting..  (Read 261 times)

Offline Tango

• Military
  • Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
..1000 Oaks, Kali shooting..
« on: November 08, 2018, 06:02:05 AM »
how, with all the anti-gun laws on their books, can something like this mass shooting happen in kalifornication ?

also curious about "under-aged" (21-) being in a "drinking establishment" - laws disallowing that ?

a sanctuary mentality shouldn't have allowed something like this to happen - let's see, that's 2 BIG mass shootings for kali (this one and san bernardino) and then the las vegas (bump-stock) b.s. from the hotel into the concert viewing crowd.....hmmmmm, both happened in ultra BLUE states
Follow Me - Martin Baker Tie Club member
Si Vis pacem, para Bellum

Offline TXAZ

• Uses a Bullet For a Toothbrush
  • أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
Re: ..1000 Oaks, Kali shooting..
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2018, 08:05:46 AM »
Another “safest city”, Plano TX, lost 9 people last year when 9 were killed at a home. 
Plano is one of the most Red cities in Texas.

Offline AKM-47

• Single Stage Reloader
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2018, 08:33:38 AM »
Proof that gun control does not work

Offline TXAZ

• أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2018, 10:35:01 AM »
Proof that gun control does not work
Unfortunately it happened, double-ly unfortunately he was a US Marine with some mental challenges, possibly PTSD. 

Offline Ranger99

• Professional Target Hanger
  • God bless Texas
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2018, 01:17:01 PM »
sad deal all the way around.

i will say that none of this just up and happens out of the blue.
there were signs/red flags, whatever. there always are.
most times they are ignored because of family embarrassed to
say anything, friends not wanting to "snitch", whatever.
we used to deal with all this years ago, but somewhere along the
way we lost our b***s to deal with things like this in general, and
decided to do things the "civilized" way.
the "civilized" way hasn't worked for many decades now, just like
foreign diplomacy, and prison reform.
Honor the Texas flag; I pledge allegiance to thee,
Texas, one state under God, one and indivisible

Offline randyjaco

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2018, 05:32:04 PM »
It can't be true, the killer's Glock had a high capacity magazine. They are illegal in California :rocknroll2:
Looks like they are going to need more gun control
Or maybe they will just start banning
Randy
Do yourself a favor, find America One News Network (OANN) on your cable carrier. 208 on Uverse. News without the Network BS or bias

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again." (Unknown)

"There are three and only three ways to reform our Congressional legislation, familiarly called, the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box" (Frederick Douglass)

Online Alte Schule

• Military
  • Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2018, 08:06:01 PM »
Something about the old saying when guns are outlawed, or in this case hi cap mags, only outlaws will have guns or hi cap mags, applies here. 
This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.
Toussaint Louverture

Offline DCD327

• Brass Hoarder
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2018, 01:43:37 AM »
Spending alot of time in CA years back, with many friends years back, and a few still there,,
I find I have very little sympathy for ANYTHING that goes on in CA.

For the innocent VICTIMS of disgusting retarded legislators, yes, some, But then again, they could MOVE OUT.

Wildfire, crime, mass shootings, sanctuary citys, perversion, drugs, unemployment,  idiotic gun laws,

Cant cut logs or dead timber out,  to cut fire breaks because some leaf licker will claim he seen an owl.

Cant cut brush back away from your home to protect from fire on your own property because some leaf licker will claim he seen a spotted tit mouse.

Cant grow walnuts or fruit,  ( they left all the orchards die)  some leaf licker claimed he seen a minnow in the Sacramento river, so they shut of all the WATER from the nut farms AND citrus farms,, so the tree's all dies.

Cant run a produce farm unless you pay off the county officials and can BUY WATER stolen from the Nevada farmers,or sacramento river,  instead of allowing it to run into the ocean.  Meanwhile water is running in the streets of Las Vegas and all over rich sections of CA from the rich libtards watering their damn lawns.  :facepalm:

Cant raise beef cattle because cow farts ruin the environment.
Cant run a DAIRY farm, again, because of farts.
Cant raise pork, chickens, turkeys, goats, again, because of farts.

Cant buy used cooking oil off the restaurant and make your own diesel fuel. Thats illegal as hell. So ya gotta pay $5 per gallon.Meantime, SHELL tried to claim its refinery in bakersfield was going broke, and they had lay everyone off and  shut it down. But employee's took the paperwork and showed it was the most profitable refinery in the WORLD.  :thinker:

I mean, what kinda stupid ass kills his own food supply?? Yup. California does. :th_nuts:

Cant run a business,, the taxes are absolutely insane. So they drive out business aka/ revenue,, to do all the stupid retarded shit they need to pay for.  :th_nuts:

Anything trucking or transportation wise in the private sector is totally regulated to death.
So trying to truck materials in is a non profit venture.
The railroad has an iron grip on things.

Cant carry a gun concealed to protect yourself, your family, or the public.

Criminals , illegal aliens, the mentally sick , demented & perverted people have MORE rights than the law abiding citizen.

They got the voting system rigged so bad, plus their illegal alien scam deal,  it just almost dont pay for any conservative to even vote. So there really is no way for the few GOOD people to try and change anything. The libtards run that state. period.

Thats WHY there is such a huge migration of komifornian into other states.
Theyve ruined their own state, probably beyond repair.

I just cant find much sympathy.
They really are their own worst enemy.
And it dont appear they will even try to change the idiocy anytime in the future.

I dont think Texans really understand the magnitude of allowing those morons even into Texas. If something can be totally ruined, they can damn sure do it. And WONT STOP until they do.

Californias problems are totally self inflicted by liberal idiots.
Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".

Offline Ranger99

• God bless Texas
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2018, 01:03:55 PM »
i can understand ^ ^ ^ ^ and sympathize

when my buddy first moved down to van zandt county, there wasn't anyone around,
and you didn't have to lock anything up, and it was peaceful and quiet all the time.
when he passed away a couple of years ago, the taxes were more than 5 times higher
than when he moved there because of all the city folk moving there to get their punk
delinquent kids into a "good" school and all the new "ranchettes" and luxury subdivisions
that went in over the last decade. now it's as bad as the worst neighborhood in d/fw,
you have to lock up everything, people just let their trash fly out of the car window,
there's someone running  the roads 24/7,  vehicles driving by with their radios going
BOOM-BOOM-BOOM ! ! , mail boxes being destroyed regularly, etc.etc.

the "new" people didn't bring anything other than more noise, trash, and crime
Honor the Texas flag; I pledge allegiance to thee,
Texas, one state under God, one and indivisible

Offline TXAZ

• أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2018, 01:39:35 PM »
A ***great*** reason for concealed carry.

Offline Shield45

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2018, 03:48:16 PM »
There already clamoring for more gun control.
It will save lives.
Yeah right its worked so freaking great at that so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Gilgondorin

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • .: Gear of War :.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2018, 05:26:25 PM »
You ain't s***in' they're clamoring for more gun control. I don't know if it's on YouTube yet but I was just now watching Spectrum News (a 24 hour news channel run by Spectrum cable company that usually picks 5-10 stories to run on loop every 15-30 minutes), and they had a televised interview with the mother of a victim that had the crappy luck of also getting caught at the shooting in Vegas.

She was literally shaking as she yelled "I hope to GOD people don't send me any more 'thoughts' and 'prayers'!! I don't want prayers, I want gun control!! I want gun control!! No more! NONE!!"

A hoakey performance to be sure, but it's almost positively going to win support from the brainless masses that don't even know that California had exactly all the laws already on the books that should have stopped this, AND magazine restrictions to prohibit him from owning the magazines he used.

Offline Shield45

• View Profile
..1000 Oaks, Kali shooting..
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2018, 10:14:20 PM »
And yet his friend of 11 plus yrs was aware he had PTSD
But stated he would have never suspected him to act out as he did.

Laws are NOT the answer.

These people need HELP not more ineffective laws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 07:31:42 AM by Shield45 »