Author Topic: Clearing out the safe  (Read 729 times)

Online Alte Schule

• Military
  • Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
Clearing out the safe
« on: October 18, 2018, 07:51:49 PM »
Selling some I haven't shot in awhile or no longer want.
Ruger SP 101 .327 Federal Magnum with 3" barrel. I bought this a few months ago and have shot 30 rounds through it. It will shoot .32 S&W Long Colt, .32 H&R Magnum and .327 Federal Magnum. It comes with two speed loaders and original hard case, original grips and a set of Pachmayr rubber grips.
$425

Beretta 84FS Cheetah .380 Double Stack magazine. I would say the overall condition is good. Some holster wear and flecking on the inside of the grip. Shoots true but has a feather light trigger. No box or paperwork Includes extra magazine. Sold

[/url
[url=https://ibb.co/hVFki0]

I also have a few long guns I want to sell. EMail if interested and I will provide photos

Norinco SKS 7.62 x 39 carbine with bayonet. This is a nice shooter. Great brush or hog rifle. 150 Rds of Ammo. I have a Federal C&R License so for this firearm I must have name and address for my log book and records. Soft case included. 1967 manufacture. $350

Yugo (Serbia) M48 7.92 x 57 mm/ 8mm.Mauser. 1948 first year production model all numbers matching with the good hardwood, full crest and all machined, not stamped, steel parts.The wood is excellent as is the barrel. The Mauser action is crisp and locks up tight.This is a nice rifle. Comes with attached cleaning rod, 20 rds of ammo and a soft case. In all the time I've had it I've put maybe 20-30 rounds through it. Will need address and name of buyer to fulfill my C&R license requirements.
$350

Stevens/Savage Model 200 in .300 Win Mag. Synthetic stock no box or scope. Won at a raffle four or five years ago and have put exactly tree rounds through it. 17 rds of Winchester Super X 150 grain goes with it.
$200

EMail: Tripleblack09shelbycobra@gmail.com if interested.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 04:53:43 PM by Alte Schule »
This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.
Toussaint Louverture

Offline DCD327

• Brass Hoarder
  • Military.
    • View Profile
Re: Clearing out the safe
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2018, 01:45:46 AM »
Dont know about the others, but you shouldnt have any trouble selling that Sp101 in 327.

That should be a 2008 original with the 327 FM first release. Which are really rare.
Your price makes it a steal.  :thumbsup1:
Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".

Offline GreenMan0352

• Junior Shooter
    • View Profile
Re: Clearing out the safe
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2018, 07:37:23 PM »
Oh man I wish I lived closer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk