Author Topic: Google exec slams GOP over Kavanaugh nomination: F--k. You. All. To. Hell'  (Read 1627 times)

Offline Shipwreck

• Administrator
  • Deplorable Killjoy
  • 1-24-17 was LEGENDARY
    • View Profile
    • Texas Gun Forum
Google exec slams GOP over Kavanaugh nomination: F--k. You. All. To. Hell'

A design lead at Google has slammed Republicans in an angry Twitter rant over the nomination of now-Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

You are finished, @GOP. You polished the final nail for your own coffins. F--K. YOU. ALL. TO. HELL, wrote Dave Hogue Saturday, in the now-deleted tweet.

https://www.foxnews.com/tech/google-exec-slams-gop-over-kavanaugh-nomination-f-k-you-all-to-hell

Offline Shipwreck

• Administrator
  • Deplorable Killjoy
  • 1-24-17 was LEGENDARY
    • View Profile
    • Texas Gun Forum
Remember this when you buy an Android cell phone or use Google.

There have been some other Google issues in the news lately. I am thinking of changing back to the Iphone.

Online TXAZ

• Uses a Bullet For a Toothbrush
  • أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
I switched to Bing when they pulled this v

Offline AKM-47

• Single Stage Reloader
    • View Profile
Bings stock may have gone up

Offline Shipwreck

• Administrator
  • Deplorable Killjoy
  • 1-24-17 was LEGENDARY
    • View Profile
    • Texas Gun Forum
Seen a lot of stories and comments on the radio - Many people are switching to this search engine: https://duckduckgo.com/

Offline Gilgondorin

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • .: Gear of War :.
    • View Profile
"You are finished, GOP!" cried the ant, as the shadowy eclipse of the giant's lowering boot blotted out the sun.

We have the house, the senate, the white house, and now, the supreme court. Although Trump continues to be an idiot on Twitter from time to time, the majority of his policies are working as well as they can given th circumstances, and there at least seems to be good chance we'll probably retain control of both come the general/mid-term elections, too, with the way things are going. I'd say we're as far from being 'finished' as we have been in quite a while -- ohh, I'd say in at least 8-10 years or so.

I saw this and literally chortled. It's nothing more than what sounds like the red-face, teary-eyed, petulant tantrum whining of a spoiled child unused to not getting their way. The fact that it comes from a senior google exec only makes me more certain of that fact; I've heard the stories of what it's like to be a conservative in this almost rabidly hyper-liberal swill hole of a company. They have absolutely no will to admit the fact that their cherished democrat figureheads have ridden their political party straight into the septic tank, and remain in denial that there's nothing they can do at present to undo the fact that shoddily conducted political smear jobs are the only tactic they have left to stop the GOP freight train.

Ironically, I find it quite refreshing actually. Cheers to you, google. :th_thicon_lol:

(PS: Wouldn't be surprised for a minute either if he was drunken rambling when that was posted, either.)

Offline riattta

• Military
  • 15 Yard Shooter
  • NRA RSO
    • View Profile
google has enough problem at their own house they need to clean up.  Building a search engine for the chi-coms . having google plus hacked.

Offline AKM-47

• Single Stage Reloader
    • View Profile
We have the house, the senate, the white house, and now, the supreme court.

I have been hearing the Dem's will take back the House this November

Offline Shield45

• Professional Target Hanger
    • View Profile
We have the house, the senate, the white house, and now, the supreme court.

I have been hearing the Dem's will take back the House this November
I heard Hillary would win the 16 election also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk