Author Topic: Viridian Adds HD Camera and Mic to Light/Laser Unit  (Read 303 times)

Offline Shipwreck

• Administrator
  • Deplorable Killjoy
  • 1-24-17 was LEGENDARY
    • View Profile
    • Texas Gun Forum
Viridian Adds HD Camera and Mic to Light/Laser Unit
« on: August 30, 2018, 01:40:01 PM »
Viridian Adds HD Camera and Mic to Light/Laser Unit

All X Series Gen 3 with Camera combos feature multiple operation modes and Viridian's proprietary Instant-On technology which automatically activates the laser, light and/or camera, depending on the pre-programmed settings, whenever the firearm is drawn from its holster. Not only does this eliminate risk of failure to manually turn on the device during a personal-defense scenario, but it allows users to conveniently capture footage to help review and correct shooting techniques or show off their performance at the range for friends.

https://www.range365.com/viridian-adds-hd-camera-and-mic-to-light-laser-unit

Offline Alte Schule

• Military
  • Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
Re: Viridian Adds HD Camera and Mic to Light/Laser Unit
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2018, 02:40:33 PM »
Yes sir I like firearm gadgets. I really have no practical use for it but I would like to equip my CZ Scorpion with one of these. Really can't justify 6 bills though. Maybe I'll print out the ad and put it under my wife's pillow like Ralphie did in A Christmas Story when he wanted his Red Ryder. I've been a pretty good boy this year.
This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.
Toussaint Louverture