Author Topic: ..an endangered species..  (Read 1374 times)

Offline Tango

• Military
  • Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
..an endangered species..
« on: August 24, 2018, 05:30:08 PM »
the last of the White RINOs (I'll have to remember to buy a card   :th_thicon_cry:  boo hoo boo hoo)

Follow Me - Martin Baker Tie Club member
Si Vis pacem, para Bellum

Offline randyjaco

• Professional Target Hanger
    • View Profile
Re: ..an endangered species..
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2018, 05:40:17 PM »
AMF, rot in Hell

Randy
Do yourself a favor, find America One News Network (OANN) on your cable carrier. 208 on Uverse. News without the Network BS or bias

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again." (Unknown)

"There are three and only three ways to reform our Congressional legislation, familiarly called, the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box" (Frederick Douglass)

Offline DCD327

• Brass Hoarder
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2018, 06:56:07 PM »
MEH,,,,,,,,, I got nothing.
Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".

Offline AKM-47

• Single Stage Reloader
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2018, 07:25:45 PM »
Why was he even on a cancer treatment   the type of brain cancer he had was untreatable

The cells all turned BLUE

Offline TXAZ

• Uses a Bullet For a Toothbrush
  • أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile

Offline ArmedTexan

• Gun Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2018, 09:45:21 PM »
So sad...

So sad...

I feel so bad...

I feel so horrible that I once voted for that POS! Good riddance!
I call my AR-15 Anne; she's pretty and likes to accessorize. My AK-47 is known as Frank, he won't stop no matter how dirty he is. Oh and when the gov't comes look'n for 'em, they be hid'n in the attic!

Offline Shipwreck

• Administrator
  • Deplorable Killjoy
  • 1-24-17 was LEGENDARY
    • View Profile
    • Texas Gun Forum
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2018, 10:48:03 PM »
Ok, I did not really like the guy l, but c'mon. We should be better than this. A couple of the comments here go a bit too far....

Offline TXAZ

• أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2018, 08:58:14 AM »
I voted for him a couple times when in AZ, the dems put up weak tax and spend opponents. 

Whether we liked him last week or not, R.I.P. Mr. McCain.

Online Alte Schule

• Military
  • Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2018, 09:49:28 AM »
NBC on McCain's passing. Couldn't get the video to load but if you click on the link it will come up in a few seconds. Professional journalism at it's best.   
https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/1033581235119915010
This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.
Toussaint Louverture

Offline DCD327

• Brass Hoarder
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2018, 04:42:16 PM »
I feel bad for  and have sympathy for loosing a family member.

I just wish the media would tell the TRUTH.
Its a little late to be trying to paint him as some sort of war hero and savior of the republic.
Fox CLAIMED he refused an early POW release,, which is an outright freaking lie.
The truth was the exact opposite.

He lived his whole life based on lies.
So maybe its fitting he go out based on lies too.
Dunno.
Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".

Offline 308nato

• Military
  • Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2018, 07:59:29 PM »
I just wish the people that are praising him so much would just look deep into his military record.
All the things he did as a POW ,he should have been put in prison for life. And don't forget the fire on the US Forrestal
that was his doing also.
Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty.
Thomas Jefferson.

Caedite eos.Novitenim Donimus Qui Sunteius.

The new ballet of good over evil is called
The Double Tap Center Mass Boogie.

Offline Texas@Last

• Law Enforcement Officer
  • Knows How to Use a Holster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2018, 12:26:39 AM »
I feel sympathy for those who loved him.

That's all I got

Offline Ranger99

• God bless Texas
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2018, 02:45:33 PM »
i wouldn't wish cancer on my worst enemy.

no nice comments other than that
Honor the Texas flag; I pledge allegiance to thee,
Texas, one state under God, one and indivisible

Offline DCD327

• Brass Hoarder
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2018, 03:57:28 PM »
I just wish the people that are praising him so much would just look deep into his military record.
All the things he did as a POW ,he should have been put in prison for life. And don't forget the fire on the US Forrestal
that was his doing also.

His military record is a shambles of destroyed planes, insubordination, disobeying orders, and incompetence.
If he is indeed responsible for it,, how many dearths were on the Forrestal ?
( Just looked,, 134 dead, 161 wounded and could NOT return to duty, disabled for life.)
His POW pals claim he committed treason by telling the NVA everything he knew about Navy & Air Force  flight SOP and got special treatment.
How many lives did that cost?

And we know from the video's, and also a fellow forum member, that he walked off that freedom bird  fit as a fiddle while others had to be carried.

Just about any one of the dozens of incidents mccain committed while in the navy would have gotten anyone else court marshaled.

Even remotely claiming he was some sort of war hero is an absolutely  DISGUSTING disservice to ALL the Veterans that are Hero's and served honorably.

His political record is full of lies, back stabbing, deceit and narcissism from front to back.

This guy was a world class shit bird from start to finish.

I wish him luck explaining himself to God.
He certainly is going to need it IMO.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 10:14:28 PM by DCD327 »

Offline randyjaco

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2018, 06:41:43 PM »
Somehow with all the praise for the "Great Hero" the media kind of left this tid bit about his great naval career.
www.theburningplatform.com/2018/08/27/mccain-the-hero-nearly-sunk-an-aircraft-carrier-killed-134-sailors/

Randy
Do yourself a favor, find America One News Network (OANN) on your cable carrier. 208 on Uverse. News without the Network BS or bias

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again." (Unknown)

"There are three and only three ways to reform our Congressional legislation, familiarly called, the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box" (Frederick Douglass)

Offline TXAZ

• أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2018, 07:14:30 PM »
« Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 09:22:53 PM by TXAZ »

Offline Tango

• Military
  • Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2018, 07:56:51 AM »
not caring nor believing any reports, good or bad, about mccain's Military record but what I've read, true or false, doesn't make him a "hero" - Medal of Honor recipients are heros as are recipients of a few lesser awards (and then some acts of Valor go un-recognized and un-rewarded)

being a POW does not in itself make one a "hero"

I really really dislike(d) the guy because of his political turncoatness - actually despise(d) him and won't miss him in the least

who else recognizes mccain's judas-like political party desertion ?  why it's none other than that dumbocrate stalwart charles schumer - who wants to rename a government building (presently named after another dumbocrate icon, richard russell) to honor the antics of the dumbocratic parties hero,  "john mccain"

gee, the price for betrayal has gone from 30 pieces of Silver to whole buildings

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/25/politics/chuck-schumer-senate-building-john-mccain/index.html
Follow Me - Martin Baker Tie Club member
Si Vis pacem, para Bellum

Offline TXAZ

• أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2018, 11:51:41 AM »
Interesting proselytizing by Schumer, and a slap to Richard Russell from Georgia, for whom the building was named.

As such, I hereby introduce a resolution to rename the DC Sewer System to the "Schumer's Shi+hole".

Any seconds?

Offline AKM-47

• Single Stage Reloader
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2018, 05:34:55 PM »
Interesting proselytizing by Schumer, and a slap to Richard Russell from Georgia, for whom the building was named.

As such, I hereby introduce a resolution to rename the DC Sewer System to the "Schumer's Shi+hole".

Any seconds?

I second that!!

Offline 308nato

• Military
  • Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2018, 07:27:52 PM »
Somehow with all the praise for the "Great Hero" the media kind of left this tid bit about his great naval career.
www.theburningplatform.com/2018/08/27/mccain-the-hero-nearly-sunk-an-aircraft-carrier-killed-134-sailors/

Randy
Snopes says it's not true.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/john-mccain-fire-uss-forrestal/
[/quote

I don't believe anything Snopes says as they kind of lean left on some things also.
Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty.
Thomas Jefferson.

Caedite eos.Novitenim Donimus Qui Sunteius.

The new ballet of good over evil is called
The Double Tap Center Mass Boogie.