Author Topic: Facebook has TRUST ratings for users – but it won’t tell you your score  (Read 2095 times)

Offline Shipwreck

• Administrator
  • Deplorable Killjoy
  • 1-24-17 was LEGENDARY
    • View Profile
    • Texas Gun Forum
Facebook has TRUST ratings for users – but it won’t tell you your score

FACEBOOK is rating users based on how "trustworthy" it thinks they are.

Users receive a score on a scale from zero to one that determines if they have a good or bad reputation – but it's completely hidden.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/7067261/facebook-trust-rating-score-check/

Offline Shield45

• Single Stage Reloader
    • View Profile
I trust Ill never know

Trust me Ill never be on FB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online TXAZ

• Gun Guru
  • أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
Face it guys they are an Intel agency. 
What would you expect them to do with all that data, actually wish Aunt Martha a happy birthday?

Online AKM-47

• Brass Hoarder
    • View Profile
Trust me Ill never be on FB.

I'm with you …. it's not worth it

Online DCD327

• 15 Yard Shooter
  • Military.
    • View Profile
Face it guys they are an Intel agency. 
What would you expect them to do with all that data, actually wish Aunt Martha a happy birthday?

One of the largest sources of mined personal information on the planet.

And YOU BETTER BELIEVE they sell your info.

My wife works in a job with personel. And the head honcho bases not ony her HIRING,, but ALSO her FIRING, on peoples facebook information.

One person was applying for a supervisor position, and this person sailed right  past EVERYONE with flying colors until the head honcho checked their facebook.
They had some of the most elicite sexual crap, drugs, extreme radical left wing uber libtard crap posted on their facebook.
 The head honcho brought everyone in and showed them. My wife said it was so bad she didnt think facebook even allowed post like that. Needless to say, it caught everyone totally by surprise that this person could fool everyone so bad on the surface in public, but think facebook was like a private thing they could let it all hang out and nobody would know.
This person absolutely would NOT have worked  in a situation with elderly living in a religious setting, and would have no doubt been a REALLY BAD liability to the place. .
Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".

Online TXAZ

• Gun Guru
  • أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
So here is a secret ;)  . My FB profile and the little other info I provided to start the account is not correct. 
I get virtually *0* spam email from the unique email I use for FB, and my Location has virtually no retailers or other services.  And I post very little information.
You can do the same thing.

Offline Shipwreck

• Administrator
  • Deplorable Killjoy
  • 1-24-17 was LEGENDARY
    • View Profile
    • Texas Gun Forum
I rarely post. I used FB mostly for the groups - I am on several Philly hockey groups. And, I use messenger to talk to a few people. Otherwise, I'd have no use for it

Offline Shield45

• Single Stage Reloader
    • View Profile
So here is a secret ;)  . My FB profile and the little other info I provided to start the account is not correct. 
I get virtually *0* spam email from the unique email I use for FB, and my Location has virtually no retailers or other services.  And I post very little information.
You can do the same thing.
I do
NOTHING.
0spam
And 0 private info.

Works great.

I get a chuckle when people are shocked that something they posted on FB comes around and bites a chunk out of their posterior.