Author Topic: “Rename Austin”  (Read 583 times)

Offline TXAZ

• Uses a Bullet For a Toothbrush
  • أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
“Rename Austin”
« on: July 29, 2018, 12:52:24 PM »
Yea, it’s that time again.
The City of Austin’s “Equity Office”, in their infinite wisdom (stupor), has brought up that in addition to streets named after Confederate  Civil War persons.
Then they figured Stephen F Austin was pro slavery and the city should consider changing the name of the city.

What say you, what should Austin be renamed to?  I’m thinking:
Irresponsible, Texas
I’veBeenButtF....d, Texas. :)

What do you think?

Offline satx78247

• Military
  • Progressive Reloader
  • Retired Military Police, USA.
    • View Profile
Re: “Rename Austin”
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2018, 01:35:00 PM »
TXAZ,

As long as the IDIOT LEFT remains in  power in our capitol's government, I would suggest that the town & county be called:  LOONYTUNES town & MORON County.

yours, satx
"VICTORY OR DEATH"

William Barret Travis, Lt. Col, comdt.
Fortress of the Alamo, Bejar
Fby 24, 1836

Online Alte Schule

• Military
  • Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2018, 02:19:57 PM »
Every redneck west of the Sabine River, south of the Red River and north of the Rio Grande would howl in protest, probably unite and march on our state capitol if this ever becomes a serious issue.
But to answer your question I believe Dildo, Texas has a nice ring as does Dingleberry. So instead of saying "I'm an Austinite" it would be "I'm a Dingleberry." Very appropriate. 
:wave2:
This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.
Toussaint Louverture

Offline Tango

• Military
  • Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2018, 02:29:08 PM »
yes, rename that armpit - maybe call it rosa parkstown - then rename the streets after such stalwarts and mlk, malcolm x, carom abdul-jabber mudman ali, marion barry, maxine waters, sheila jackson lee, barbra Jordan, angela davis, al sharpton, huey newton, bobby seale, ralph abermathy, jesse Jackson, et al

then, after encircling it with a wall, bomb the crap outta it
Follow Me - Martin Baker Tie Club member
Si Vis pacem, para Bellum

Offline DCD327

• Brass Hoarder
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2018, 02:33:09 PM »
You folks REALLY need to TRY and figure out how to get rid of those a$$holes in power in Austin. 

As is obvious, the Loony tunes libturd hold on Texas will only get worse.
Theyve managed to TOTALLY take over Oregon and Washington just by controlling Portland and Seattle,  in the same slow painful manor.

It will be like their attacks on the 2nd A,,,, death by 1000 cuts.
Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".

Online Alte Schule

• Military
  • Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2018, 04:04:16 PM »
yes, rename that armpit - maybe call it rosa parkstown - then rename the streets after such stalwarts and mlk, malcolm x, carom abdul-jabber mudman ali, marion barry, maxine waters, sheila jackson lee, barbra Jordan, angela davis, al sharpton, huey newton, bobby seale, ralph abermathy, jesse Jackson, et al

That's a great idea. Fidel Street, Jane Fonda Drive, McCain Waste Disposal and Sewer Services, Che Guevara Boulevard, Pelosi Public Restrooms...........
This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.
Toussaint Louverture

Offline TXAZ

• Uses a Bullet For a Toothbrush
  • أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2018, 04:37:27 PM »

Dammmmm Tango, remind me not to piss you off :)

Offline Tango

• Military
  • Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2018, 05:52:16 PM »

That's a great idea. Fidel Street, Jane Fonda Drive, McCain Waste Disposal and Sewer Services, Che Guevara Boulevard, Pelosi Public Restrooms...........

me likie
Follow Me - Martin Baker Tie Club member
Si Vis pacem, para Bellum

Offline Shipwreck

• Administrator
  • Deplorable Killjoy
  • 1-24-17 was LEGENDARY
    • View Profile
    • Texas Gun Forum
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2018, 08:30:56 PM »
Ok. I think we all can figure what my opinion on this might be, but lately some of you guys have been putting me into an untennible position here.

The thread has crossed the line, along with many others recently.

I have been biting my tongue lately, and have been letting some stuff go.... We all like having regulars here, and I do not enjoy lowering the boom on a regular. But, we are headed to eventually eliminating political discussions on the forum if this stuff continues.... Kinda like the Beretta Forum and some other gun forums do (politics are not allowed there because things get out of hand too easily). I cannot afford to have this place be known for some of the style of recent coments we have been having lately.

I would suggest some of you guys re-read the forum rules here