Author Topic: The daily briefing.  (Read 663 times)

Offline DCD327

• 15 Yard Shooter
  • Military.
    • View Profile
The daily briefing.
« on: July 19, 2018, 03:36:32 PM »
So I watched my first daily briefing in several months yesterday .

I guess I wont need to watch another one for the next several months, as this was the same circus it was last time.

I cant believe they put up with that kinda crap.

They all ask the SAME question, just re-worded it 100 times.
They just talked over top of everyone repeatedly and kept interrupting Sanders..

Id throw about half those libtard bums right the hell outta there on the spot and suspend their WH access for a week or so.
When the networks lie, throw them out for a week or so.
Then allow smaller news agencys to have their people in there on a type of rotation.

These major network reporters are ignorant, loud mouthed grade A butt monkeys.
They interrupt , disrupt, and  turn the briefing into a 3 ring circus so they can grandstand.

Collusion collusion collusion, racism racism, voter suppression,, etc,, etc. 

NOT ONE reporter ask a legitimate question about ANYTHING that didnt involve collusion, racism,minority voter suppression, FAKE made up crap about mistreatment of  illegal aliens,  or some wild conspiracy about Trump. 

I dont even know why the heck they have that press briefing.  :th_nuts:
They can scream freedom of the press all they want.
But IMO, they DONT have the right to go into the WH ,and act like that just to try and keep their major networks lie going, , or so they can go make up some NEW lie  on national television.

I would. PC be damned, Id throw about 1/2 those bums right the hell outta there.
Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".

Offline busykngt

• Professional Target Hanger
  • Ex-Army (former cannon cocker)
    • View Profile
Re: The daily briefing.
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2018, 03:51:28 PM »
I watched it too.  I don’t see how Sarah puts up with that chit.  She’s got remarkable self-control. 
GOA Lifemember/NRA Endowment member/TSRA/CMP