Author Topic: 'Cowards' placed boy, 7, underwater in bathtub as parents watch during home....  (Read 751 times)

Offline Shipwreck

• Administrator
  • Deplorable Killjoy
  • 1-24-17 was LEGENDARY
    • View Profile
    • Texas Gun Forum
'Cowards' placed boy, 7, underwater in bathtub as parents watch during home invasion, sheriff says

"The 7-year-old is having to watch his dad get tortured, basically. When that didn't work they tortured the 7-year-old. To me, yesterday I said that's pretty sick. I will add that is evil to do something like that to a child."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/26/cowards-placed-boy-7-underwater-in-bathtub-as-parents-watch-during-home-invasion-sheriff-says.html

Offline Shipwreck

• Administrator
  • Deplorable Killjoy
  • 1-24-17 was LEGENDARY
    • View Profile
    • Texas Gun Forum
Horrendous situation

Offline busykngt

• Professional Target Hanger
  • Ex-Army (former cannon cocker)
    • View Profile
Sometimes trials are just a waste of taxpayers money.... this would be one of those times.  .

In all seriousness, just because the victim was a “small business owner” doesn’t mean large amounts of cash (or ANY cash, for that matter) is kept around the house.  That wasn’t the case in this situation.  So the question remains, how did the bad guys know about it?  This was obviously a targeted home invasion - what family member didn’t have enough sense to keep their d mouth shut?
GOA Lifemember/NRA Endowment member/TSRA/CMP

Offline Alte Schule

• Military
  • Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
My ultimate nightmare. The trauma this child will have to endure for the rest of his life is unimaginable. Proof that there is true evil in this world that none of us are immune too. Spineless cowards is the correct epithet and killing is to good for these lowlifes.
I'm a believer in having at least one large trained dog in the house. Reading this makes me want to get another Rottweiler. Nothing says you just picked the wrong f******g house than:

This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.
Toussaint Louverture

Offline Tarosean

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • You can make excuses or you can make ready.
    • View Profile
Reading this makes me want to get another Rottweiler. Nothing says you just picked the wrong f******g house than:

ya dont say.. :)

Offline Psyc

• Can Tell a Magazine From a Clip
    • View Profile
Prison is a cakewalk for many of the worst of the worst.
There truly are people in this world who have earned a fate worse than death.

Sentence perps randomly to one of the following every day for the rest of their lives, and such behavior would rapidly grind to a halt.

Sleep deprivation
Sensory deprivation
Chinese water torture
Waterboarding
Beatings and physical violence
Blinding with light
Boiling
Bone breaking
Branding
Castor oil
Castration
Chinese water torture
Garotte/Strangling
Cold cell torture
Combing
Crushing
Cutting
Dehydration
Denailing
Disfigurement
Drowning
Dunking
Flagellation
Flaying
Foot roasting
Foot whipping
Force-feeding
Genital electrification
Hamstringing
Hypothermia
Jetliner position
Kneecapping
Mutilation
Oxygen deprivation
Pitchcapping
Pressure points
Rape
Pliers
Rat torture
Riding the Rail
Sexual assault
Sawing
Scalping
Scaphism
Sleep deprivation
Shinbone crusher
Sound
Starvation
Stress positions
Tarring and feathering
Tooth extraction
Walling
Water cure
Waterboarding

Offline Alte Schule

• Military
  • Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
Reading this makes me want to get another Rottweiler. Nothing says you just picked the wrong f******g house than:

ya dont say.. :)

That's an awesome picture Tarosean. Whats he weigh 130 or so. I trained dogs in the military. Moistly Shepard's but occasionally other breeds. W/O a doubt the meanest most violent dog I ever saw was one we had at Ft. Ord around '77. He was a Rott/St. Bernard cross. 180 lbs of pure terror. Best explosive dog I ever saw. He use to chew on his galvanized bucket so much he broke several of his teeth. The vet replaced them with steel caps. He continued to chew on his bucket but the only difference was he would destroy it in about a half hour. He loved his handler though.
My Rottweiler, Beaudreaux, was a great dog. He passed a few years ago. I have a Pit Bull/Boxer mix now but he's getting kind of long in the tooth. Good dog though. Hates strangers
This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.
Toussaint Louverture

Offline TXAZ

• Shooting Pro
  • أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
Prison is a cakewalk for many of the worst of the worst.
There truly are people in this world who have earned a fate worse than death.

Sentence perps randomly to one of the following every day for the rest of their lives, and such behavior would rapidly grind to a halt.

Walling
Water cure
Waterboarding

Wow Psyc, you're stepping out on that one.  :th_thicon_idea:

Offline busykngt

• View Profile
I’m thinking I’m beginning to understand his screen name!

Offline Shield45

• 5 Yard Shooter
    • View Profile
Sick arse people in the world for sure.
I keep these two around as a deterrent.
Hope I never have to see what they would do if threatened or in protection mode.
They are sweet dogs but they are also BIG DOGS.
Both are American Stafforshide Terriers aka Pit Bulls but despise that moniker they are terriers to me.

Case anyone doesnt know.
https://www.google.com/search?q=american+staffordshire+terrier&prmd=ivsn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiLybD31vPbAhUHPK0KHXoeA0YQ_AUIESgB&biw=375&bih=526

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline riattta

• Military
  • 15 Yard Shooter
  • NRA RSO
    • View Profile
25K reward for these scum bags someone will turn them in. I imagine they will resist arrest when caught hopefully they will have the k9 that half the force is afraid of and he will tear them up.

Offline DCD327

• Progressive Reloader
  • Military.
    • View Profile
That kind of evil needs eradicated.

We need to use Soviet protocol.  Just take em out and shoot em.
Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".

Offline TXAZ

• Shooting Pro
  • أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
That kind of evil needs eradicated.

We need to use Soviet protocol.  Just take em out and shoot em.

You’re too kind DCD.   :)
I’m thinking somewhere between your suggestion and Psych’s, depending on the kid and details.

Offline Alte Schule

• Military
  • Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
Waterboard or do like Fat Boy does in N. Korea. Starve a few dogs and let them loose or use a Bofors type anti aircraft gun.
Singapore also has interesting punishments depending on the  crime. These guys would probably get 200 lashes with a bamboo cane. About 50 at a time and just when they begin to heal you get another 50. Do this until sentence is complete. Then to their prison island for twenty years where conditions are a barely step above primitive.
Toussaint Louverture

Offline TXAZ

• Shooting Pro
  • أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
Waterboard or do like Fat Boy does in N. Korea. Starve a few dogs and let them loose or use a Bofors type anti aircraft gun.
Singapore also has interesting punishments depending on the  crime. These guys would probably get 200 lashes with a bamboo cane. About 50 at a time and just when they begin to heal you get another 50. Do this until sentence is complete. Then to their prison island for twenty years where conditions are a barely step above primitive.

Dang Alte, maybe we should put you in charge of child molesters’ punishment?

Offline Alte Schule

• Military
  • Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile

[/quote]Dang Alte, maybe we should put you in charge of child molesters’ punishment?
[/quote]

Cruel, unusual and innovative would be the rule.
Toussaint Louverture

Offline busykngt

• View Profile
Cruel, unusual and innovative would be the rule.

Remind me to NEVER get you and Psyc into the same room together.  You guys would put Steven King to shame!

Offline Ranger99

• God bless Texas
    • View Profile
just me-
i really don't believe in any kind of torture for prisoners, the bacon suits for muslim
terrorists, the shockings, the dipping in feces, etc. like everyone on the web always posts.

i sure don't believe in t.v. time, law degrees, weight and exercise rooms, etc. for prisoners either.
if a prisoner needs to be done in, a .22 behind the ear and burial right away with zero ceremony or fanfare.
if they're serving time and not to be executed, an early wake up, breakfast, straight to HARD
labor, noontime meal in the field, work 'till dark, shower, supper, back in lock up 'till morning.
ALL DAY EVERY DAY
Honor the Texas flag; I pledge allegiance to thee,
Texas, one state under God, one and indivisible

Offline Texas@Last

• Law Enforcement Officer
  • Knows How to Use a Holster
    • View Profile
imho, quick and clean would seem best. the afterlife should be torture enough.