Author Topic: Dem candidate in Kansas slammed for poster of Wonder Woman lassoing cop...  (Read 561 times)

Offline Shipwreck

• Administrator
  • Deplorable Killjoy
  • 1-24-17 was LEGENDARY
    • View Profile
    • Texas Gun Forum
Dem candidate in Kansas slammed for poster of Wonder Woman lassoing cop

The Democratic-backed candidate running for Kansas State Attorney General has been called on by her own party to drop out because of a poster hung in her law office that depicts Wonder Woman lassoing a police officer around the neck.

Attorney Sarah Swain apologized after she was criticized heavily by law enforcement groups, who argued that the image promoted violence against police officers.

The state Democratic Party agreed, adding that the poster is grounds for disqualification for the attorney general’s office.

“We strongly condemn and reject any depiction of violence against law enforcement, including the image from Swain’s law firm,” the party said in a statement. “We did not recruit or encourage Swain to run for attorney general, nor have we had any contact with her since she filed.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/19/dem-candidate-in-kansas-slammed-for-poster-wonder-woman-lassoing-cop.html

Offline Shipwreck

• Administrator
  • Deplorable Killjoy
  • 1-24-17 was LEGENDARY
    • View Profile
    • Texas Gun Forum
And this is someone running for ATTORNEY GENERAL  :facepalm: :facepalm:

Offline DCD327

• Progressive Reloader
  • Military.
    • View Profile
And this is someone running for ATTORNEY GENERAL  :facepalm: :facepalm:

Hopefully there are not enough libtard idiots in Kansas to elect her.

She reminds me of the libtard obummer/hiliary/bloomberg AG we had.
1st thing she did was try and UNDO  the CCW reciprocity with other states by telling other state she would not honor the agreements. Fortunately, they ignored her. .

She is now in jail for corruption.  :thumbsup1:
Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".

Offline Gilgondorin

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • .: Gear of War :.
    • View Profile
What cracks ME up is that we do so much jumping around and shrieking at two other monkeys from the troop fighting and slinging poo at each other that Fox has apparently gone ahead and added a "Controversies" section.

"Sports? Nah. Comics? Nah. Front page? Maybe. Classifies? Nah. Controversies???! Ooooh, score!! Gimme!"

Offline Ceejmo

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • ἀνδρίζομαι
    • View Profile
“As a criminal defense attorney for nearly 17 years, I have seen firsthand the injustice that can be doled out at the hands of less-than-honest police officers,” Swain said. “I have been involved in many cases where the truth was ignored and people’s lives were destroyed. These are just some of the experiences that eventually led me to run for attorney general.”

Obviously she wasn't a very good attorney or she wouldn't have let this get by.
It's hard to free people from the chains of stupidity when they wear them like jewelry.
Freedom or free stuff, you only get one.

Offline Texas@Last

• Law Enforcement Officer
  • Knows How to Use a Holster
    • View Profile
That's in Kansas? Is that where they let 15 year olds run for Governor?

Offline TXAZ

• Shooting Pro
  • أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
That's in Kansas? Is that where they let 15 year olds run for Governor?

Yea, but I think you only have to be 12 to run for Attorney General there.