Author Topic: Santa Fe, unlike Parkland, says the issue behind the latest school shooting isn'  (Read 1043 times)

Online SC-Texas

• Supporting Member
  • 3 Yard Shooter
    • View Profile
    • http://Www.TexasGunTrust.com
Is the link bad?  I expect domestic violence

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Online Gilgondorin

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • .: Gear of War :.
    • View Profile
The link worked for me, and I agree with their assertion it's not about guns; we need to pay more attention to mental health.

Offline TXAZ

• Shooting Pro
  • أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
This^^^^^^^^

Offline satx78247

• Military
  • Progressive Reloader
  • Retired Military Police, USA.
    • View Profile
To All,

What Texas needs to do is:  STOP listening to the Anti-gun FOOLS & VOTE every DIMocRAT out of every office from the local school board to the US Congress.

yours, satx
"VICTORY OR DEATH"

William Barret Travis, Lt. Col, comdt.
Fortress of the Alamo, Bejar
Fby 24, 1836

Offline Psyc

• Can Tell a Magazine From a Clip
    • View Profile
To All,

What Texas needs to do is:  STOP listening to the Anti-gun FOOLS & VOTE every DIMocRAT out of every office from the local school board to the US Congress.

yours, satx

What Texas (and the country) actually needs first and foremost is less ignorant, condescending rhetoric from all sides.
Second is an honest discussion on issues that are expensive and often painful to deal with, and well before they become national news.
Third is the funding to identify potential issues and threats, getting help earlier than  after it is too late.
This problem is not with 1 organization, but is a systemic ill that needs to be honestly be addressed.