Author Topic: Two Marlin .22 Rifles Cooke County  (Read 221 times)

Offline GasGuzzler

• Can Tell a Magazine From a Clip
    • View Profile
Two Marlin .22 Rifles Cooke County
« on: May 14, 2018, 06:07:13 AM »
$160 cash each or get the pair for $300.  Face to face for cash to Texas residents who can own a firearm legally.  Your response to this post is your affirmation of legality. 

I can meet as far east as Sherman, as far south as Denton, as far west as Nocona.  I could possibly trade as well so send me offers.

1983 Marlin 75C (short barrelled version of a model 60).  Late '80's wood stock I refinished to look better than original. New trigger guard assembly from Brownell's. No name 3-9X40 scope (the kind that used to come with Marlin package guns) with new tip off rings.  Freshly cleaned and oiled inside and out.  Sights reinstalled.  Bluing is thin on barrel but is not pitted.  It was a mess when I got it but it's pretty nice now.

2015 Marlin Model 60. All OEM with exception of wood finish.  Previous owner did some experiments with the finish and I re-did it with TruOil.  Looks very nice.  Have to get very close to see any of the various minor bumps.  Blueing is very nice. No rust or pits. No name 3-9X40 scope (the kind that used to come with Marlin package guns) with new tip off rings.  Freshly cleaned and oiled inside and out. 

Offline GasGuzzler

• View Profile
Re: Two Marlin .22 Rifles Cooke County
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2018, 05:33:17 AM »
Trade interests:
  • 1K rounds brass case .45 ACP
  • Kel-tec Sub2000 in 9mm plus my cash.
  • Marlin 39 (or with suffix) plus my cash
  • Original full size Ruger Vaquero .45C case color 4 5/8" or 5.5" plus my cash
  • Certain lever action .410s cash either direction to make it fair
  • Lever action .32WCF (.32-20) - value depends wildly on model and age

Offline GasGuzzler

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2018, 04:06:27 AM »
Your choice $160 as shown or $300 for the pair.  Buy both and I'll throw in a box of Federal AutoMatch 325 rds.

Offline GasGuzzler

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2018, 06:36:14 AM »
No one?
Tired of carrying these around in my truck.
I know someone will want them if I put them away.

Offline dred

• Single Stage Reloader
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2018, 09:04:47 PM »
GG, I agree - someone needs to buy these before general principle strikes me.  Unfortunately my 5 Marlin 22lr rifles have been promised a sexy, sleek model 39 so we are looking for the same rifle. 

If you are willing to sell the rifles without the scopes - please don't post your asking prices.  I only suggest this 'cause for some of us, glass is personal.

Offline GasGuzzler

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Yesterday at 03:11:53 AM »
The scopes and rings are free with rifle purchase.  We're not talking $3000 here.

I could however make a deal without them (or rings) with the purchase and pick up of BOTH rifles to whomever is interested.