Author Topic: Gun owner SLAMS leftists over gun violence in an impassioned speech at city coun  (Read 569 times)

Offline Shipwreck

• Administrator
  • Deplorable Killjoy
  • 1-24-17 was LEGENDARY
    • View Profile
    • Texas Gun Forum
PREACH: Gun owner SLAMS leftists over gun violence in an impassioned speech at city council

“I’m the majority. I’m a law-abiding citizen who has never shot anybody,” Robinson said. “Never committed a serious crime. Never committed a felony. I’ve never done anything like that. It seems like every time we have one of these shootings, nobody wants to put the blame where it goes, which is at the shooter’s feet. You want to put it at my feet. You want to turn around and restrict my rights.”

https://www.theblaze.com/video/preach-gun-owner-slams-leftists-over-gun-violence-in-impassioned-speech-at-city-council

Offline satx78247

• Military
  • Progressive Reloader
  • Retired Military Police, USA.
    • View Profile
Shipwreck; All,

Each time that I hear any LEFTIST MORON talking about "restricting firearms", I think about when I lived in Northern VA some years ago. - Between my 2 "brothers of the heart" & that shared a house, we probably had 150+ firearms of all sorts in the house gun-vault.

In those years, NOT even ONE of those firearms jumped out of the vault, ran out into the street & fired itself.  - Thus the FEAR of GUNS, that one constantly hears about on TV/radio & in print, is  UTTERLY IRRATIONAL & makes the fearful folks LOOK stupid and/or just dishonest.

yours, satx
"VICTORY OR DEATH"

William Barret Travis, Lt. Col, comdt.
Fortress of the Alamo, Bejar
Fby 24, 1836

Offline Gilgondorin

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • .: Gear of War :.
    • View Profile
Supposedly, Kyle Kushav -- a survivor of the Parkland shooting -- said something along the same lines:

He wasn't invited to speak at events other (presumably pro gun control) students from the school were invited to speak at.