Author Topic: Registration  (Read 5737 times)

Offline Anarion

• Junior Shooter
    • View Profile
Registration
« on: March 31, 2018, 07:08:16 PM »
Hi there!  I followed Shipwreck here from the Beretta Forum.  Just FYI, when I registered, one of the verification questions was, "Who is our current president? (lowercase letters only)."  I dutifully entered "trump", only to have my answer rejected.  I did it again to make sure:  Same result.  So then I began pondering...  "Do they meant the president of Texas Gun Forum?  Or do they mean the president of Texas??" 

Not knowing the identities of either of those, I decided on a whim to enter the name of our LAST president, whom I will otherwise refuse to name.  Voila!  Answer accepted. 

Unless we are all big fans of Barry, I'd say it's time to update those answers!

Just thought you'd want to know.  And now I am going to take a look around this fine forum.  God bless Texas and Happy Easter!

Offline Shipwreck

• Administrator
  • Deplorable Killjoy
  • 1-24-17 was LEGENDARY
    • View Profile
    • Texas Gun Forum
Re: Registration
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2018, 08:06:58 PM »
Thanks for letting me know. I will go look at that. Been a long time since I messed with those behind the scenes questions. Heck, now I gotta go find where those questions are hidden at in the software  :P

Anyway, thanks! I will fix it now

Offline Shipwreck

• Administrator
  • Deplorable Killjoy
  • 1-24-17 was LEGENDARY
    • View Profile
    • Texas Gun Forum
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2018, 08:12:08 PM »
Ok, I removed that question as one of the options - so, I don't have to keep up with that one  :P

Offline Tango

• Military
  • Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2018, 07:18:37 AM »
quick result.....previously took 8 friggin' years (and the Twenty-Second Amendment) to get that done for the rest of us
Follow Me - Martin Baker Tie Club member
Si Vis pacem, para Bellum