Author Topic: I wonder why I didn't see this on CNN?  (Read 406 times)

Offline randyjaco

• 3 Yard Shooter
    • View Profile
I wonder why I didn't see this on CNN?
« on: March 22, 2018, 04:48:53 PM »

Notice how quick the old boy drew his weapon and was ready for combat. He tripped a bit, but recovered quickly and completed the task at hand.

Don’t need bullet proof glass windows - - - just an old cop, soldier, or former Marine who is not afraid to engage the criminal and NOT worry about the liability.  This is what gun control is really about.  You control the criminal situation with a gun.

This short video provided by the Rockford City Police Department.  Please be sure to watch the video.

View My Video

Randy

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again." (Unknown)

"There are three and only three ways to reform our Congressional legislation, familiarly called, the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box" (Frederick Douglass)

Offline randyjaco

• 3 Yard Shooter
    • View Profile
Re: I wonder why I didn't see this on CNN?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2018, 05:30:13 PM »
Crap, I give up. This was supposed to be a video of an attempted bank robbery where a guy takes out the bad guy. It is about 7 megs. If someone knows how to get it on the forum, I would be happy to email a copy to have it posted. I have already wasted too much time on it.  :bangheadonwall:
Please PM me.

Randy
"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again." (Unknown)

"There are three and only three ways to reform our Congressional legislation, familiarly called, the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box" (Frederick Douglass)

Offline Ceejmo

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • ἀνδρίζομαι
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2018, 06:49:49 PM »
Same video just from Youtube

It's hard to free people from the chains of stupidity when they wear them like jewelry.
Freedom or free stuff, you only get one.

Offline TXAZ

• Uses a Bullet For a Toothbrush
  • .50 BMG: 1 Shot 1 Thrill!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2018, 07:06:51 PM »
Darwin nominee. 

Offline satx78247

• Military
  • Brass Hoarder
  • Retired Military Police, USA.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2018, 07:09:25 PM »
randyjaco,

CNN is the home of FAKE NEWS & can be trusted to LIE on any/every occasion.

yours, satx
"VICTORY OR DEATH"

William Barret Travis, Lt. Col, comdt.
Fortress of the Alamo, Bejar
Fby 24, 1836

Offline mike609

• Expert Magazine Loader
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2018, 10:18:21 PM »
Seems the bad guy’s gun fired once and jammed.  He never stood a chance. That’s how it should be.

Offline randyjaco

• 3 Yard Shooter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2018, 05:16:31 PM »
It also appears that the guard popped a cap or two at a fleeing man. I hope that didn't work against him.
"He was the only stealing. He didn't deserve to die"  :facepalm:

Randy

Offline randyjaco

• 3 Yard Shooter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2018, 05:23:14 PM »
randyjaco,

CNN is the home of FAKE NEWS & can be trusted to LIE on any/every occasion.

yours, satx

That's why I never watch it. I get the best news from OANN.
Randy

Offline Darkpriest667

• Hits the Target
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2018, 03:37:34 PM »
Looks like the perp dropped dead in the doorway. At the very least he collapsed and stopped moving. Do we know the fate of the jerk that was doing the robbing?
In God we trust, all others we monitor - NSA motto

Offline TXAZ

• Uses a Bullet For a Toothbrush
  • .50 BMG: 1 Shot 1 Thrill!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2018, 03:47:34 PM »
Looks like the perp dropped dead in the doorway. At the very least he collapsed and stopped moving. Do we know the fate of the jerk that was doing the robbing?

Bad guy is dead:

http://www.wifr.com/content/1063radio/Rockford-Police-and-Fire-on-scene-of-armed-robbery-at-Alpine-Bank-411363285.html