Author Topic: Austin TGF members: Be on the lookout for suspicious packages!  (Read 481 times)

Offline Gilgondorin

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • .: Gear of War :.
    • View Profile
http://abcnews.go.com/US/deadly-explosion-austin-kills-teen-injures-woman/story?id=53683456

Police have said that the two blasts that rocked Austin, Texas, today are related to a similar one that occurred on March 2. Monday's blasts left one teen dead and two women battling significant injuries.

Police Chief Brian Manley said today that today's two explosions are linked to a March 2 blast in Austin, though there is "no specific ideology or victimology behind this."

Investigators said earlier that first blast today might be connected to a March 2 blast in Austin because of the composition of the explosive device used. The police chief declined to discuss the construction of the explosive device or what specific elements make it look similar to the earlier one.

The explosion "is very similar to the incident that occurred in Austin back on March 2, and if you’ll remember, that incident also occurred in the morning hours when the victim, in that case, went out front and found a package on their front steps that exploded causing that individual’s death," Manley said at a news conference Monday.

TGF members in the Austin area or who have family members in the Austin area, be on the lookout for some maniacal criminal jerkass delivering explosive packages to homes out there. I'm sure this will wind up on the news, but I'm sharing it anyway just in case.

Online TXAZ

• Shooting Pro
  • أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
Re: Austin TGF members: Be on the lookout for suspicious packages!
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2018, 05:55:37 PM »
Or, "Don't be in Austin."

Offline ArmedTexan

• Gun Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2018, 10:40:55 PM »
Or, "Don't be in Austin."

Haha, that’s funny....but in a deeply serious way...🤦‍♂️
I call my AR-15 Anne; she's pretty and likes to accessorize. My AK-47 is known as Frank, he won't stop no matter how dirty he is. Oh and when the gov't comes look'n for 'em, they be hid'n in the attic!

Offline Tango

• Military
  • Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2018, 05:57:08 AM »
the Wife was in London - sent me an email that she's expecting 2 packages via FedEx - dang !  this at a time when the Ted Kaczynski wannabe moron is out doing his thing

decided that if I saw a package on the front porch I'd call the Cut 'n Shoot Bomb Squad, just to be on the safe side

(tongue in cheek)

(the 1st package did get here, yesterday - didn't see the delivery but the "sender" was valid and the "addressee" was my Wife - so moved it inside - the 2nd package is to arrive today)
Follow Me - Martin Baker Tie Club member
Si Vis pacem, para Bellum

Offline Tango

• Military
  • Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2018, 11:01:43 AM »
damn !  now we gotta be on the look-out for trip wires too ?
Follow Me - Martin Baker Tie Club member
Si Vis pacem, para Bellum

Offline satx78247

• Military
  • Progressive Reloader
  • Retired Military Police, USA.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2018, 01:28:15 PM »
To All,

Fwiw, the latest bombing is about SIX MILES from where my beloved adult daughter lives. = NOT a happy thing.

yours, satx
"VICTORY OR DEATH"

William Barret Travis, Lt. Col, comdt.
Fortress of the Alamo, Bejar
Fby 24, 1836

Offline Gilgondorin

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • .: Gear of War :.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2018, 03:18:16 PM »
I've heard the bounty being offered for leads leading to the perpetrator's capture has been increased from the $15,000 offered by the Governor, to an additional $100,000 being offered by the Federal Government/Austin City PD.

With that kind of money on the table, it lmost makes me wanna go to Austin for a couple of days and look for the bastard myself. :thumbsup1: