Author Topic: Range Bag  (Read 973 times)

Offline papabear

• Rimfire Shooter
    • View Profile
Range Bag
« on: January 18, 2018, 05:26:18 AM »
Just noticed my new status.
Can pack a range bag.
Mine stays packed. Grab and go. Prolly most of you here are the same way??????????
Carry 24-7 or Guess right.

Offline Shipwreck

• Administrator
  • Deplorable Killjoy
  • 1-24-17 was LEGENDARY
    • View Profile
    • Texas Gun Forum
Re: Range Bag
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2018, 08:28:01 AM »
Yes. I have Zuca bag - it is a rolling bag that is actually a metal cage. You can sit on it. And, there is a bag inside the cage. Mine is orange, my favorite color. I bought it for airline use, originally. But 1 of the wheels on 1 side sticks out just too far to put it in the overhead bin.

So, it sate in the closet for a year or two. Then, I decided to use it as a range bag, as my range bag was too damn heavy to carry on my shoulder. Now, I can pull it behind me similar to a piece of luggage. And, with my bad knees, I can sit down on it anytime I want, if there is no other place to sit.

It was like $160, and I figured I may as well use it for something since I can't use it on the plane... And, it was just sitting there anyway

Offline TXAZ

• Uses a Bullet For a Toothbrush
  • أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2018, 08:57:06 AM »
The bag is easy.  Boomer and Blaster have to go back in their cases with all the accessories.  That takes a little time.

Offline Shootshellz

• Rimfire Rabbit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2018, 08:57:44 PM »
I keep my shotgun stuff in a plastic tool box. Not fancy but it works. Light and rustproof (a must for us from Washington State).