Author Topic: Shotgun training  (Read 3927 times)

Offline Axxe55

• Progressive Reloader
  • Trophy Husband! Just ask my wife!
    • View Profile
Re: Shotgun training
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2018, 11:05:11 PM »
If a 00 pellet strikes an eye it does not have to have much energy at all to do significant damage. And as a retired LEO I can assure you I went on many dispatched calls where a neighbor thought something suspicious was going on in the neighborhood and the homeowner had no clue the police were called until I knocked on their door. Go on a few 'ride alongs' with your local police department. You will be amazed what you learn.

i'm not going to argue or debate with you over the issue. you are entitled to your opinions as to what you believe, and i'm far from up to the task of debating theoretical possibilities of what could or might happen. i tend to deal in practical and realistic issues. maybe had you bothered to read about my situation, instead of making assumptions, but whatever.

and that i have, and have had family and friends in LE, i have been on quite a few "ride-alongs" so you might be amazed at what i have learned. but thank you for the tip on increasing my knowledge of things anyways.
Misguided Miscreant!
North of Hell, and South of Heaven. Texas, by God!
"It is far better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees."
Remember the Alamo.
NRA Member. TSRA Member.

Offline Shootshellz

• Rimfire Rabbit
    • View Profile
Re: Shotgun training
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2018, 11:36:03 PM »
All is good, amigo. IMHO it is a 'practical and realistic' issue when any innocent is injured with any type of projectile fired by you no matter what your situation (ask your lawyer if you don't believe me). I have always believed Murphy was an optimist and what can go wrong will go wrong (at the worst possible moment). You do what you are comfortable with and I will do the same. Cheers!