Author Topic: Had a good morning today  (Read 331 times)

Offline Alte Schule

• Military
  • Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
Had a good morning today
« on: November 20, 2017, 01:53:15 PM »
Scratched my C&R license itch last week Thursday and ordered a CZ 50 Czech Police surplus in .32 ACP. I'm guessing late fifties to mid sixties issue. Never had a .32 Auto before so I took a chance. At the same time I ordered a new leather Thumb Break Scabbard OWB holster from DeSantis for my Springfield EMP "3 9mm.
Worked last night got home this morning and at about 9 A.M. my dogs sparked off letting me know there was someone pulling in the driveway. Fed Ex with my new holster. Awesome. Laid back down. Ten minutes later dogs went off again. USPS with my new to me CZ. Double awesome. There is something to be said about having a firearm delivered to your door.
Image hosting by Novarata PicPaste
A little holster wear on the muzzle of the CZ but the bore is decent, a little shiny spot in two places but that's acceptable to me. No rattles or rust so I'm very pleased with the purchase. Going to get an authentic holster for it soon. Will pick up some .32 ACP for it tomorrow and then off to the range.
The holster was another surprise. Excellent fit right off with no break in period needed. And, IMO, looks good paired with my Springfield.
This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.
Toussaint Louverture

Offline Tango

• Military
  • Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
Re: Had a good morning today
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 02:14:23 PM »
fixed barrel blow back pistols are nifty (love our Maks)
Follow Me - Martin Baker Tie Club member
Si Vis pacem, para Bellum

Offline DCD327

• Brass Hoarder
  • Military.
    • View Profile
Re: Had a good morning today
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2017, 05:19:35 PM »
Congrats.  I also like & use those Holsters.

And you just cant go wrong on ANYTHING   CZ.  I think we have (8).

This reminds me. I need to go get my Beretta 87 outta layaway jail.  :rocknroll2:
Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".