Author Topic: Swiss army, kershaw, Dont tread on me and others for sale.  (Read 2209 times)

Offline copperhead-1911

• Knows How to Use a Holster
    • View Profile
Swiss army, kershaw, Dont tread on me and others for sale.
« on: February 28, 2016, 05:43:59 PM »
Some knives for sale. Most likely will need to be shipped because of schedule. $3 for one knife. If you want more ill get you a quote. I think I can fit several into flat rate boxes.

All are never carried unless noted  and have boxes in various conditions. The knives have been handled but not abused. Kershaws ( except the custom dtom) have lifetime sharpening and warranty

This is a custom laser engraved Kershaw leek. It is new $65

Esee candirue ( I have two) one was opened other is new in box. Carried once never left the case or used $48 each

Punisher spring assisted knife ( its generic but a nice knife ) $10 each or if you want the 3 I have $24

Confederate theme $11 each or both for $20 ( generic)

Marines spring assisted rescue knife $10 Might have a navy one that looks like this theme as well but with a sub instead of a tank

Victorinox ( swiss army) Gadsden don't tread on me. These are a bit smaller like a guys keychain. they were supposed to be a gift for nephews in boyscouts, but........$17

Kershaw Freefall $21

CRKT I have a lift off 2 $33

Thanks for looking and hopefully funding my next gun (1911 Kimber with night sights)
Only Criminals, Dictators, and liberal democrats fear armed citizens

If the colonists were concerned about "public image" we would all be Britich