Author Topic: What is your daily EDC gun?  (Read 60484 times)

Offline Tango

• Military
  • Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
Re: What is your daily EDC gun?
« Reply #120 on: October 01, 2019, 05:35:34 AM »
man oh man - with the "younger generation" the way it is today you'd think that HS might be a place where it would be advantageous to carry some protection
Follow Me - Martin Baker Tie Club member
Si Vis pacem, para Bellum

Offline ArmedTexan

• Single Stage Reloader
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 10, 2019, 08:40:59 PM »
We had a intruder drill at the high school that I teach at yesterday. As the students sat down by a walk and as I cut the lights, I was thinking how stupid this is. Just waiting for the gunman unarmed doesn’t sit well with me, especially when I know my Glock 22 is sitting in the car with 15+1 HPs! I wish I could carry at work.
"The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
- Thomas Jefferson, Commonplace Book (quoting Cesare Beccaria), 1774-1776

Offline Tango

• Military
  • Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 11, 2019, 07:14:34 AM »
yes, the thinking (and mandating) is completely wrong - they're (the mandators) are taking protection away from you good guys and, at the same time, enhancing the ability of the evil-doers to do their b.s.
Follow Me - Martin Baker Tie Club member
Si Vis pacem, para Bellum

Offline DCD327

• 15 Yard Shooter
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: October 11, 2019, 01:36:35 PM »
We had a intruder drill at the high school that I teach at yesterday. As the students sat down by a walk and as I cut the lights, I was thinking how stupid this is. Just waiting for the gunman unarmed doesn’t sit well with me, especially when I know my Glock 22 is sitting in the car with 15+1 HPs! I wish I could carry at work.

Oh no no.  Dont sweat it. The liberals have done scientific study on active school shooter situations.

All you have to do is make a subtle peace sign to the gunmen when they approach, dont make eye contact..

And the gunmen will instantly recognize you as an idiotic , fully retarded, bleeding heart libtard  :th_nuts: with the IQ of a dishrag,, and not worthy of a 25 cent bullet.

At worst, they might rob you of your psyche meds. But just give them to them,,and they will move on leaving you unharmed. You can get more.

Now if you DONT  have any meds to give them,,, THAT might be a problem. I dont think the libtards did any studies on that.

:th_thicon_idea:
Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".

Offline Longhorn1986

• Rimfire Rabbit
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 15, 2019, 11:05:42 PM »
Depending on what I'm wearing, I generally either carry my FNX-45 or my FN 509. I have, on rare occasions decided to go with my S&W Model 60-9 or my Kimber Ultra TLE. Not as big a fan of 9mm as .45acp or .357 magnum, but the 509 is lightweight and high capacity, so I carry it fairly often.
9MM may expand, but .45 ACP never contracts!